physical exams on-line

Physical Exams On-Line

Here are how my Exams are Conducted on Skype - I am FinancialLeader On Line Exams on Skype. I am not a real Doctor but they are conducted as if in a real Dr's office. I ask you a number of health questions. You are fully dressed including...

Latest Post
by  
Physical Exam

Looking to conduct mutual exams on Skype if anyone is interested. Please add me at chiangmaidj on Skype and mention the exams.

Latest Post
by  
Repeat Patients

I gave two exams this weekend - one was a repeat patient and a new patient - both went extremely well. I have been giving them for nearly a year. Please reach out to me if you would like one. To me it is not about the nudity but a chance to develop...

Latest Post
by  
19 yo boy here WHATSAPP GROUP, SNAPCHAT AND...

Hey, my name is Diego and I am 19yo. Add me on SNAPCHAT: diegoalejorm Also I have a nudist group on WHATSAPP. Write me +573204541069 INSTAGRA: diegoarevollom

Latest Post
by  
any doctor in the room?

PM me for skype :)

Latest Post
by  
hi all

hi new here hi all i am new here what to meet new ppl and iam bi very open mind and always like have fun anything u like to ask just ask my skype add icerobbo1 i what physical exam

Latest Post
by  
Skype Exam

Anyone want to give me an exam on skype?

Latest Post
by  
Physical Exams On-Line

Have any of you had a physical by Sergey? How was it? I am thinking abut one with him.

Latest Post
by  
Repeat Patients

I had a patient contact me on Skype last night and he wanted a physical right away. I have given him several over the past few months but he wanted another one and wanted a long one and it took some creativity on my part to make it longer but he was...

Latest Post
by  
Physical Exams On-Line

Hello Fellow Male Nudists, I have been a Doctor in this Group and have given close to 60 Physicals to guys on line. These are with guys of all sexual orientations. It is interesting that the Straight Guys really seem to enjoy them a lot - which...

Latest PostSure
by OffAndRunning