- A Happy Pongal and Makara Shankaranthi to all the Indian nudists here. May you be filled with the joy and blessings of this bountiful festival.
- thebarenecissitycreated a topic
- Getting REAL!
- The reality of this site is that it unfortunately encourages fakes and voyeurs to thrive here by permitting private and blank profiles. Neither ios...
- thebarenecissityjoined a group
This is a group for nudists who are able to realize who on here is a fake. Fakes are, for the most part, easy to spot. They usually have enormous...
- Welcome 2019! May all of you here have the Brightest, Best, Blessed and Barest New Year Ever! May the spirit of Peace and Goodwill reign among us and all whom we come in contact with. Cheers!
- To all my friends here- If you're not hanging anything by a fireplace or on a tree , at least hang free and have yourself a fabulous festive season! :)Lots of love and good cheer!
- SIze is no criteria. I think as long as something looks proportionate, it is aesthetically appealing! Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and all...
I'm a 64 year old naturist who discovered the joy of being clothes free at an early age while swimming naked with my dog on hot summer afternoons , so as not to let my Mother know that I had disobeyed her orders forbidding me to enter the river that flowed behind our home, for fear of getting drowned!Being single I have the opportunity of remaining nude at home when no one is around and the Indian climate is perfectly conducive to this type of living all year round. Though nudity in India is frowned upon, I have discovered a lovely stretch of beach about a 4 hour drive away from my home where I can be one with nature, sunning my buns or simply splashing around in the waves or delighting in the gentle cool breeze or the feel of the gritty sand on my bare skin, far from prying eyes or any other human contact.I'm very open minded , non-judgemental in my attitude and a good confidante.I believe age is a state of mind and we are what we think we are.
Anonymous - 66
- 5' 9"
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- Artistic dreamer and musical madman
- None yet
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
People who are honest, sincere,intelligent, culturally and creatively inclined and can hold a conversation. People who are artistically inclined and animal lovers get to the top of the list!
Music, theatre, films, communication, poetry, literature, song writing, designing and just about anything creative.
True life stories, musicals, adventures and more realistic subjects.
Any form of music except hard rock, rap and anything that is loud and jarring to the ears.
Just anyone who has lived their life against all odds or by their own convictions, setting standards for others and leaving the world a better place. Jesus Christ of course is my all time hero.
We are currently looking for volunteers to help update our listings and events.Message teamtrue2 for details