Connecticut Mens Social Club

Nude by the pool and on cam in the chat room!

Hey guys. Come by the chat room now and say hi. We are nude and on cam on the deck.Stay bare,Matt

Latest Post
by  
Litchfield County

I know the northwest hills don't provide much fun, but i was wondering if anyone knew about a place for some fun or some people to hand with in the area?

Off a few days

Off for the next few days.. does anyone have an nude activities planned

Young Naturist Weekend at Dyer Woods July 1-4

July 1-4 Young Naturists America is hosting an event at Dyer Woods just across the border in Rhode Island. All are welcome. There will be a bounce house, slip n slide, yoga, swimming, hot tub, sauna, hiking, and lots more to do. Discounted rates for...

Hanging Nude today

Have the day off hanging nude at home.. anyone else hanging today

Trip to the Ledges next Thursday?

Hey there. We are planning to travel up to the Ledges next Thursday. Would love some naked company. If you're interested in joining us, shoot me or Claypone99 a message.

Latest Post
by  
Submitting pictures

Just a reminder, please send me a note when adding a picture to be approved to the group. I do not get an automatic notification when one is pending. That being said.... Nice spring picture from CTJaybird

Latest Post
by  
Rock River

This Wednesday will be a great day to be naked in nature. It's predicted that the weather will be sunny and 80 degrees at Rock River. So, ditch your job and clothes that day and join us there...

Latest Post
by  
Nude plans in May?

Hey guys. Anyone planning any nude get-togethers in May? Who's free to hang and when? Let's plot something. Pool will be open soon and the hot-tub is still running. Let us know your availability and we will see what we can do. Stay bare!