Connecticut Mens Social Club

New to CT

Just recently moved to Essex and was hoping to meet other nudist.

Nude gathering in Glastonbury tonight,...

We have a great group of guys who say they're coming. If you haven't RSVP'd for tonight as yet you're still welcome to attend. Email me for information and directions: ctjaybird at gmail dot com Include your TN screen name in your...

Nude gathering in Glastonbury: rescheduled...

Hi Guys. My attempt to hold a gathering at my house a week ago was a bust when I came down with a nasty cold...definitely not conducive to nudity. Talked to Matt and Dan today and we've rescheduled the gathering for over the holidays: Thursday,...

Nude gathering in Glastonbury Sunday, Dec. 2

Hi Guys. It's been over a year since the last nude potluck at my house in Glastonbury. I spoke with Matt and Dan and we've decided to hold another this Sunday, Dec. 2, from 5-8pm. Shoot me an email (ctjaybird at gmail dot com) if you're...

Sunday October 14th

Our dryer died last week, so naturally we are having a naked handyman over to install the new one.... we figured since there was already going to be naked happening, we might as well make a day of it! So if anyone is interested in joining us for an...

Unexpected pool day

Hubby and I were planning on heading up to The Ledges or Rock River today but decided to enjoy the day by the pool instead of driving. So if anyone is in the East Haven area today 8/24 and would like some nude time in the sun, shoot us a message!

Rock river

Heading up to Rock River today with the hubby. Has anyone else had a chance to go this summer?

Pool time

Looks like it is going to be a nice day. Who's coming over to hang by the pool?

Latest Postdang!
by Evolutionii 
Hartford July 3-5

Hi guys, I will be attending a conference in Hartford July 3-5 and was wondering if anyone in the area is on Airbnb or CouchSurfing? Looking for a nudist-friendly place to stay. Feel free to on me. Thanks!