Connecticut Mens Social Club

Photographs?

I am working on my skills in portraiture and also nude, sensual and erotic photographs of men. As it begins to feel safer in this covid world, if you find yourself interested in having any type of photographs taken, give me a shout out. Its free and...

HNY!!!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all have a happy and healthy year. Stay nude!

Merry Christmas!

Hope everyone has a happy, healthy and nude holiday season! Hope we can start to get together again soon.

Holidays

So what are people doing for the holidays? I know the usual traditions are mostly out of the question... are you finding new ones? No covid arguments please... I would love to hear how you all are making the holiday season special.

Time for a check in...

It has been a while since we have done this and there have been some new members join... Where are you located? What would you like to get out of this group? How are you holding up in these crazy pandemic times? East Haven here. I am here to make...

Question about meeting

I flow a lot of precum. Does anyone flow precum at these parties? It doesn't take much for me and is it normal to get a boner and let it go soft?

Create a video chat?

I'll be home Friday, the 11th & the next Fri, the 18th. Anyone want to video chat? Send me a message, thanks!

Anything coming up?

Looking to hang out nude with others

Latest Post
by  
Happy 4th!

Happy Independence Day! Looks like the rain has finally stopped in time for the holiday. With all this social distancing, it looks like it will be a quiet weekend. Hopefully we will get to spend it naked by the pool. How is everyone else spending...

New here from Prospect

Hello all. 45 M here from Prospect. Kinda new to this site and wanted to introduce myself. Would love to hear from anyone local