Connecticut Mens Social Club

New here

Im new to the whole nudist scene. Always wanted to get into it, looking for new friends and people to hang out with

New here

Im new to the whole nudist scene. Always wanted to get into it, looking for new friends and people to hang out with

Latest Post
by  
Nude by the pool in East Haven this week

Nude by the pool in East Haven CT for the week. Any locals in Connecticut, send a direct message if you're free to hang, other than Thursday and Saturday.

Latest Post
by  
Hello Cool Guy Here...

Hello, Im relatively new to the nudist community. I live in East Haven Connecticut and Im looking to make new friends within the nudist community. If you live near the New Haven area Id like to chat with you, so please let me know your contact...

Latest Post
by  
Monday 6/21 -pool day

Claypone99 and I are taking a day off to hang nude by the pool. Hit us up with a direct message if youre near East Haven & wanna hang out.

New here - would love to meet more of you men

Hello! I'm a resident of Connecticut, here to find other nude men for either platonic or intimate friendship. Feel free to friend request me, and remind me I saw you in this group. I identify as pansexual, which means I am open to a relationship...

Massage exchange

There had been some offline chatter about a massage exchange, but nothing has formed up yet. I am unable to host but would definitely participate!

Latest Post
by  
Photographs?

I am working on my skills in portraiture and also nude, sensual and erotic photographs of men. As it begins to feel safer in this covid world, if you find yourself interested in having any type of photographs taken, give me a shout out. Its free and...

Photographs?

I am working on my skills in portraiture and also nude, sensual and erotic photographs of men. As it begins to feel safer in this covid world, if you find yourself interested in having any type of photographs taken, give me a shout out. Its free and...

HNY!!!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all have a happy and healthy year. Stay nude!