Connecticut Mens Social Club

Spring

Well fellas, spring and warm weather is just about here. I was finally able to put away my thermal underwear for the year. Looking forward to catching some rays!

New to the site

New here and would like t get to know you guys. I've always loved being nude at home, I haven't experienced much more that that yet. Also, can anyone help me get my profile pic added

Latest Post
by  
Quarantine nudity

Hey men. Hope you are all keeping safe during this pandemic and getting as much nude time as possible.

Nude Snapchat, anyone?

Add me on Snapchat if youd like exchange nude snaps from time to time during this pandemic. Mattykbrand on SC

Latest Post
by  
Spring

Well fellas, spring and warm weather is just about here. I was finally able to put away my thermal underwear for the year. Looking forward to catching some rays!

Latest Post
by  
Winter Gatherings

Just wondering if any winter get togethers are planned?

New to Connecticut

Hi guys, I will be moving to Connecticut fairly soon and looking for people to hang out with in my birthday suit. Preferably guys that are video gamers or play board games, cards, etc. Some people who know how to have honest fun. Nothing weird. Weed...

Nude gatherin in Glastonbury CT, Sat. 9/28/19

Hi Guys. Had a nice, last minute gathering last night and we decided to schedule another, with greater notice, for Saturday, September 28 from 6-9pm at my home in Glastonbury CT. If interested please message me here and/or email ctjaybird [at] gmail...

Nudist Gathering in East Haven CT ,...

Hey guys. Claypone99 and I, along with our good friend CTJayBird, would like to plan a nudist gathering at our home in East Haven from 6-9. Pool, hot tub and grill will be provided. Bring a dish to share or grill. Message one of us if you wish to...

Long weekend

Pool day today! Rock River tomorrow! Gotta make the most of summer!