Connecticut Mens Social Club

Monday the 18th

Have the day off...looking for some nudist activities...anyone else free for the day

Massage Therapy

looking for local massage therapist in Upper Fairfield or New Haven County...send me recommendations.

Latest Post
by  
Skintastic

Will we see any of you at Skintastic in Springfield later on this month?

Hello Cool Guy Here...

Hello, Im relatively new to the nudist community. I live in East Haven Connecticut and Im looking to make new friends within the nudist community. If you live near the New Haven area Id like to chat with you, so please let me know your contact...

Whats Happening??!!

Hey guys, I know I should be the last guy to say its quiet. Being laid off leaves time on my hands so Im interested in whats happening in these cold months

Latest Post
by  
Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all my CT and adjacent friends! I hope you have a healthy, happy and nude year!

November 17, 2021 - Nude Game Night in...

Hi Guys, Claypone99, OhNoNotYou and I will be hosting a "Cards Against Humanity" game night at my house in Glastonbury this coming week on Wednesday, Nov. 17, 6:30-9:00pm. If interested please direct message me here or email me (ctjaybird...

Rapscallion

Are you going this year?

When to hang again...

I am very interested to know... when are YOU going to feel comfortable hanging out with others again? Once you are vaccinated? Once most people are vaccinated? Are there other factors you are looking at to make a decision? I am not looking for...