Palm Springs, CA Nudists

Visiting late April 2024

Hi all! I will be visiting April 24 and looking for nude recommendations, friends, etc. I am also an artist if anyone is knows of any galleries to visit or if you'd like to chat about a commission. Thanks! website attached below to see my work....

Latest Post
by  
Senior couple looking for roommate

We live in a senior community and are looking for a roommate. Rent is $900 a month including utilities. Female is preferred but will consider male and couples ($1200). LBGTQ welcome

Latest Post
by  
Desert Sun in April

Hubby and I are heading back to Desert Sun for the last week of April. Anyone else from this group planning on being there that week?

Latest Post
by  
furnished room for rent, short-term only

Furnished bedroom with private bathroom for rent in Cathedral City, includes all utilities and use of laundry and private pool/jacuzzi. Short term only (2-3 months max), perfect if youre just moving to town and need a place to stay while you find...

Nudist/design/architecture events in PS?

Hello! Ill be visiting CA for a few weeks and I plan on stopping by Palm Springs for a few days between 09/05-09/12. Not necessarily all those days but open to booking depending on any events that may ocurr. Into naturism, Design and architecture....

Latest Post
by  
Photographer wanted

I am looking for a photographer to take some nude pics of me for TN and TS. Gay man here, prefer the same. Not looking for anything elaborate, just some new nudes that are more than I can do alone.

Latest Post
by  
massage?

Is anyone in the group interested in massage?

Latest Post
by  
Visiting May 15-20

Hi there. We will be visiting PS this May. We will be staying at Inndulge for a naked week of relaxation and fun. Hope to meet other nudists in the area.

Latest Post
by  
International Skinny Dip Day is 9th July 2022

Enjoy the day! I wish I had access to a private pool. https://nationaltoday.com/international-skinny-dip-day/

Latest Post
by  
Where can I go to get an all over tan? Can...

I am very new to this site. I'd like to find a place to hang out nude in the Coachella Valley; public or private. I am very comfortable in any company regardless of age, gender or orientation. I used to model nude for drawing classes and still d...