Hawaii Resorts?

I am considering possible destinations to go this winter, and I would enjoy spending time on one of the Hawaiian Islands.
I understand that OFFICIALLY there are no nudist beaches on Hawaii, but I would still love to spend a week or so over there.
Any thoughts or leads as to how I can find a nude resort over there?

This topic was edited
RE: Hawaii Resorts?

I had the opportunity to visit Polo Beach on the North Shore and Lighthouse beach just south of Waikiki. Lighthouse beach was not a good setup in my opinion for any kind of sunbathing. The beach is too rocky to enjoy the water and the people were not nude. It was just a few guys in thongs which is consistent with reports of it being a mostly gay beach.
Polo beach was extremely nice and worth the visit even if everyone is clothed. There's a small public beach access on the side of the road just before you get to the polo grounds and Dillingham Field. It's a beautiful secluded beach that offered a great change of pace from the crowded cities and popular North Shore beaches. It seemed like most people showed up clothed and just waited for the first person to make the nude move. Then everyone followed. There was one guy in particular that just hung out fully clothed and watched. After being confronted and seeing that people were covering up in his presence, he left. The rest of the day was uneventful and comfortable. I would highly recommend spending a day on this beach just for some peace and quiet from the tourist spots.

This post was edited
RE: Hawaii Resorts?

I'll second that, Little Beach is one of my favorites

This post was edited
Hawai

Hawaii would be a great place to go nude!!!

This post was edited