I Upgraded my account But nothing has chaged

I sent in my $34.99 to upgrade my account but nothing seems to have changed !
MY ACCOUNT page seems the same !
how can i tell my upgrade was successfull !

Tim

This topic was edited
RE: I Upgraded my account But nothing has chaged

PETER
I second the PAID MEMBER on your profile too !!!
GREAT IDEA !

This post was edited

Yep, same problem here...nothing wrong with my cc but keeps being declined. I do not live inthe US so sending a check is no option either.

This post was edited

I have seen no advantage of being as paid member, and after my year expires I will not renew. This site needs some serious revamping to even make it worth being a free member.
I have been a paid member for a year also. Whilst I wish to support this site as it is one of the best nudist sites there is I would like more clarity when using my credit card. I had an email from Alertpay saying they tried to process my recurring payment and couldn't. When I click on the upgrade button it indicates Alertpay and then takes me to Zombaio (a totally different company). Also an increased price to $44.95. It makes me not trust the payment processes on this site. Some 'serious revamping' as you say is necessary if they want to keep paid members happy. I won't upgrade to paid until this is resolved.

This post was edited
UPGRADED BUT CHAT FUNCTION WENT AWAY

I was able to chat while an unpaid member. I upgraded for a year and now when I click "chat" all I get is a blank screen with a box at the bottom that says to click here to log out of chat. Emails to trouble desk seem to go unanswered.

This post was edited
LATEST VERSION DOWNLOADED

Well the latest version is downloaded (even downloaded it again to be sure) and chat is still not working. I find it interesting that it worked before I paid for the service, and now it's not.

This post was edited
RE: LATEST VERSION DOWNLOADED

OK OK OK, correction. I'm a dumba$$ ... ...gotta install the dang thing after downloading it. LOL. Working fine now.

This post was edited