Illegal Profile Pic.

I just Flagged a member with the user name nudist 1991. I spotted his profile pic on the list of Newly Certified Members. The profile pic is obviously illegal and he has no pics that can be considered legal. How did a thing like this get through TT1? This should have been caught and deleted. Check out this profile and see if you agree with me about this profile pic.

This topic was edited
RE: Illegal Profile Pic.

definately breaks the no face no genitals rule

This post was edited

Well, as I understand it onlly the Cert photos and the first up-load are checked. After that folks are left to upload what they want (with of course the intention that the photos are within the rules).

This post was edited

Been there...done that....flagged

This post was edited

I agree with you all!! But I kind of find it funny! All the people on TN defending the certification process, almost discriminating non certified!! Well, here's your "True certified nudist"!! .....

This post was edited

On the flip side, I posted up a pic I took of myself with my phone on the beach. You can see half of my face and thanks to the angle, you can see my pubic hair but nothing more revealing. That got banned too :(

I have another full body shot so you could see that the half face was me. But rules is rules. I should have nagged a passer-by to help me :) I know for next time :)

J

This post was edited

Wow, I flagged that one before I even seen this post on the home page. Lmao, like minds.

This post was edited

Flagged him

This post was edited

I just Flagged a member with the user name nudist 1991. I spotted his profile pic on the list of Newly Certified Members. The profile pic is obviously illegal and he has no pics that can be considered legal. How did a thing like this get through TT1? This should have been caught and deleted. Check out this profile and see if you agree with me about this profile pic.
I flagged his profile also. Anyone who posts agreeable acknowledgement or friends should be delated also.

This post was edited

[size= 13px; line-height: 19px]I noticed one as well today...[/size]nudistSDis using a single profile pic that was stolen from happy_hiker looks identical. Check it out and flagnudistSD, thanks!

This post was edited