RE: driving

I drive nude only on occasions. I was on my way to work a while back, four in the morning, still dark, completly nude, when a car roared up from behind me and tailed me for a looooong mile or two. Roared past me and I noticed it was a police car! Scared me just a bit! Lucky I always drive the speed limit and my tabs are always current!
Still get the urge at times!

This post was edited
RE: Driving Nude

If you need a co-pilot or would like to have a friend to go with you on your trips, I'm available.

This post was edited
Driving nude

Well I drove my truck all over europe nude, it was great, up high so no-one can see. There is a picture of me in and outsidemy truck in my profile.

This post was edited
Naked with the top down...

A few year back I got a little crazy on a business trip and put the top down on my car and drove naked from San Diego to L A, very arousing! Hope everyone on the 405 enjoyed my trip as much as I did!

This post was edited
Driving

Ilike to drive nude when it is nice and warm out there... I take the top of the truck off, and remove also the doors (yeah!, it's a Jeep).
Then i feel the sun and wind on my skin, it is total freedom. Of course i dont run the city or the highway, but country roads.
I love the feeling of been on top of the world that it gives me, i like the dare that make the blood rush, but there is nothing sexual into it, just pure fun!
Once, something little funny happened. On a retired road, there was that guy cutting his lawn, and he was nude on his tractor, and when i passed by, he looked shylike he has been caught doing something, but when he saw that i was naked too, the face he had was priceless!
I'm planning a trip in the back country forestroads of quebec... i'l take pics!

This post was edited
night time driving

i have been going home after work nude. its the best way to go home on a hot night.

This post was edited
Driving

I work in a suit and tie. I work late nights so many time i'll strip down on my way home... feels great and a good way to cool down

This post was edited

I see most of you are men that respond, so I'm curious. Are your horny as well when you do this or just nude? I gotta admit that it makes me horny to be driving like that.Am I the only one?Im afraid is not my case... When I have the chance, I use to do most of my travels naked in the car... I think its the best way to drive for me if I go to nudist lake that I have at one hour by car, Im always ready to hike down from parking to the lakeside (about 1,5 milles)... but in all kilometres or milles that I drove naked, I cant remember drive with a stick between my legs... of course, by differents reactions to elements (too much heat from solar rays or breeze) or just, simply by the continued rub between legs when I step the pedals , I usually drive with a semi-erection... but I cant remember be fighting with the wheel
Of course, having a co-driver like you by my side I guess elements will not plays big role...

This post was edited

i enjoy nude driving whenever i can!

This post was edited