Driving while nude

Wintertime driving nude

Is anyone out driving nude now that winter has begun here in the U.S? I know driving in the snow nude might not be fun cause of bad road conditions but people in the water states.

Nude motorhome uk

I drive motorhome nude in uk as much as possible , I daylight , only get spotted by occasional truckers , abd ladies in suvs , but spend as much time on road as possible like this.

Latest Post
by  
Take the plunge?

Much of my driving this summer has been in short shorts and nothing else Still feeling confined and overdressed. I guess next summer I should take the plunge and drive nude.

Drove 7 hours nude during the day

Drove from Eastern CT to western PA totally nude. Was amazing!!!! Only got dressed for stops.

Almost Naked Drive

Drove from home to Gunnison and back in my convertible wearing only a tan through swim brief. About as close to nude as legally possible.

Latest Post
by  
Spring Fever has officially set it!

It's still a bit chilly out, 41*, and winter is by no means over. It's gonna be back down in the 20s tonight. I had to take a 3 hour drive this morning. 1.5 hours each way. I had a meeting with a luthier about my guitar and it would have...

Class A Motorhome

My wife and I are looking to get a Class A motorhome. It seems like a great way to get to drive nude; easy to remove and put on clothing and high up so people in other vehicles cant look down onto the driver and passenger seats. Does anyone have...

Love driving nude in the mountains of East...

I love going for a nekid drive on a warm evening up to the mountains. Have cruised the foothills parkway many times nude with the windows down. Often find a place to get out and walk around

Latest Post
by  
How much time do you send driving nude?

Since last August I have been keeping a log on all the time I spend in the car and how much of that time I am nude. Living in Southern California it is a given that we all spend a fair amount of time in our cars but I was surprised to see just how...

Latest Post
by  
How dedicated are you to driving nude?

Forgive me but I will be asking this in all the driving nude groups I am in. I started thinking about this the other day when I was on the way to work and pulled over at my usual spot to take off my cloths. During the cooler months, usually late...