RE:U saw a man at a nude beach wearing a penis ring. Any thoughts?

Got to agree with you.

This post was edited

For the record, irony is the opposite of wrinkle...

The only thing wrinkling around here is my nose as I consider my faux pas upon encountering the unrecognized verbal jab. Could irony on that for days and not straighten out a damned thread of dignity.

Speaking of irony - as a full time nudist, I made the wasteful mistake of buying one for some dumb reason a couple of years ago, and I still haven't unboxed it. Who knows what's really in that box? For all I know it could be full of sarcasm! Regardless, the warranty has lapsed - I should just go on and lob that verbal device in the satirical dumpster. But I'll be sure to leave it in its orginal box so no one gets cut by its extremely sharp wit.

This post was edited

I saw a man on a nude beach wearing a penis ring. Any thoughts?

I have several penis rings which I wear whenever the notion hits me. They are different sizes and weights and I sometimes enjoy the feeling of wearing them. When wearing them, I am not erect or stimulated. Just the sensation and thought of wearing them makes me feel good and somewhat confident. I would get a real piercing but I'm too scared! LOL

I wear them at home when no one is around and I've worn them at nude beaches and at nudist resorts. I also have nipple rings which never come out. I've seen young and older men wearing them and there has never been an issue (as far as I know). Based on what I've heard, one resort I've visited used to have a strict rule against any genital jewelry until the owner decided to get a piercing. Evolution!!!

This post was edited

Based on what I've heard, one resort I've visited used to have a strict rule against any genital jewelry until the owner decided to get a piercing. Evolution!!!

Which resort, Id like to find out more?

This post was edited