certified nudists

how could i become one? :)

This topic was edited
RE: certified nudists

thanks

This post was edited

a week? i"ve been waiting a year now. photos acknowledged and approved but no cert and no response from admin. good luck with that.

This post was edited
True Nudists

How long is the approval process?

This post was edited

a week? i"ve been waiting a year now. photos acknowledged and approved but no cert and no response from admin. good luck with that.
If you follow the instruction, I was certified in about 30 hrs.

This post was edited

The only reason cert takes longer than a few days is if there is a problem with the pictures, or maybe you were flagged for some reason, this site is not perfect but they tend to take care of most things fairly fast.
Most of the people who claim to be waiting forever, probably did not follow the process, I have been Cert for a few years I do not remember how long it took, but I do not remember any issues that would stand out.
Cheers

This post was edited

The only reason cert takes longer than a few days is if there is a problem with the pictures, or maybe you were flagged for some reason, this site is not perfect but they tend to take care of most things fairly fast. Most of the people who claim to be waiting forever, probably did not follow the process, I have been Cert for a few years I do not remember how long it took, but I do not remember any issues that would stand out. Cheers

Agreed. I did it about a month ago. After I went about it correctly, I submitted photos one day and certified the next. Thred 9 on this post from nudeinMA has a link- TN certification photos 101. click on it. that got me going right

This post was edited

But really....what is the point.
The only real advantage is - People can feel you are who you say you are. Not a youngster or creep with a fake profile. Yes I know locks only keep honest people honest, It's the best we have

This post was edited