question about becoming certified.

i am just not comfortable with nude pictures of myself on the internet. but to become certified i have to submit one. is there any way around this

This topic was edited
RE: question about becoming certified.

Your pics wont show up on the internet..the admins will view them and either approve or reject...thats the end of your pics...never posted to the site!! get Certified..it will give you more crediblity...and welcome to the site! stay naked, stay happy

This post was edited

there's already quite a few forum posts on this - please refer to those forums and you will find the answer(s) you seek. Thank you
I find it difficult to find particular forum posts on here, and if the OP is new, s/he might not know.
The answer to the question is, the Certification photos are not posted--unless you choose to post them yourself. (I did put mine in my album. Now, the dressed photo of the pair, the only non-nude photo of me in my album of about 80 photos, is always the first one.
By the way, I was particularly looking to post something now, so I'm glad this came up. The reason is, this is my 200th post, and I'm waiting to see if that moves me beyond "Undies only."

This post was edited

thanks for the clarification.
i couldnt find any posts on this because icant find a search link on the page.
also, do the admins delete the photos? and why ask for a nude photo? im not trying to be anal about this but i am paranoid about having nude photosof myself out there onnet.

This post was edited

thanks for the clarification. i couldnt find any posts on this because icant find a search link on the page. also, do the admins delete the photos? and why ask for a nude photo? im not trying to be anal about this but i am paranoid about having nude photosof myself out there onnet.
Don't know what they do with them, but they don't post them in the group. My guess would be, the reason for the particular photo requirement is 1) to come up with something that would be difficult to find somewhere else, so it's likely you really did take it yourself, and 2) to see that you are at least willing to take off your clothes (even if you don't want to post yourself), to avoid a lot of people coming on just to rummage around.

This post was edited

thanks for the clarification. i couldnt find any posts on this because icant find a search link on the page. also, do the admins delete the photos? and why ask for a nude photo? im not trying to be anal about this but i am paranoid about having nude photosof myself out there onnet.
I cant be sure, but i would think having a nude pic and a clothed pic is to make sure nothing was photo shopped? and to make sure that you are a true nudist and not just a looky loo and I'm sure they delete, they would have soooo many pics if they didn't...good luck man..
i'm not a memner of glen eden, but i like to visit....maybe i'll see you out there

This post was edited

i am just not comfortable with nude pictures of myself on the internet. but to become certified i have to submit one. is there any way around thisNo way around it! Click on forum at the top of your page- Find frequently asked questions, click on it.- Find True nudists unofficial how to list, click on it. Here you will find alot of useful info posted by good nudists to help newbies or anyone else who has questions. There are many links you can click on and get step by step instructions.

This post was edited