RE: Shouldn't Certified nudist be the only ones able to post pictures?

That's so true Reverend ! and maybe why there is a tendency to lapse into the HeadLines and Splashy stuff about profiles - It attracts attention and people feel a real Kudos.
Curts little byLine is so appropriate - "" Ships are safe in the harbor,
but that's not why ships are built ! "

This post was edited

Well I thought at least it would me better than it is now, just trying to help make the site reflect it's true intentions.

This post was edited

It is thinking in the right direction, man. Like I was saying, it probably isn't going to be simple, but a lot more people need to be taking responsibility for making the site better and dealing with the problem folks. And, when people who are trying to help start catching crap from others who think it's a hopeless situation, (so why bother?) we need to make sure they hearfrom people who aren't willing to give up the site so easily.

This post was edited

this is valleypetit. you won't believe this but its only now i realised that i had to download the CERTIFICATION FILE from the site to be photographed. AND I ALREADY TOOK PHOTOGRAPHS YESTERDAY WITH A HANDWRITTEN "TRUENUDISTS" SIGN. oh well' you learn the hardway. i am now waiting on a friend so that he can take my picture fully clothed and download that one instead. funny story huh?!

This post was edited

Some good points brought up.
All my photos in my profile are truenudists only privacy setting, my therory is, if someone comes onto this site, and they can see my pictures (apart from obviously little thumbnails) then they have gone though the certification process too...
However... How hard is it to take a photo of yourself clothed, and naked holding up a bit of paper with your username, get certified, and then put fake pictures up? The certification photos are private for only the site admins to see.... If you really wanted to see some nudie pics, thats a bloody cheap way of getting to see them.
Maybe we need to have the certification pictures made public so we can make a comparison between the real pictures, and fake ones...
I can see though, that those wanting privacy would probably stay away if that was the case..

This post was edited

Someone who is not certified and with no pictures is clearly hiding something. Whatever their motivations, it's only natural that you would trust them less.

This post was edited

Someone who is not certified and with no pictures is clearly hiding something. Whatever their motivations, it's only natural that you would trust them less.

This post was edited

I generally assume that someone without pictures or certification is here for the titillation factor ( perv means different things to different people). That's their choice.

This post was edited

I agree, that only certified profiles be able to post pictures. It would probably help cut down on the fakes.

This post was edited

The present certification process in my opinion is not foolproof and many undesirables have got themselves certified so they have a pseudo free reign in the gallery. A simple fix to limit their enjoyment and deter them from straying is to limit the number of pics each member can post (say 3 or 5 pic) . Problem is it would hurt finances as then many of the voyeuristic paid members would leave as their enjoyment would be severely curtailed.
I do however agree that is up to the members certified or not to put their hands up and help TT1 and his crew by flagging the undesirables any time they step out of line.
I enjoy the site and chatting with my nudist friends have made on hereHave a good one, Keith

This post was edited