RE: Foreskin Regeneration Petition

Someone tell me how this relates to nudism? Just curious is all.
It has nothing to do with nudism, but IMO more to do with the OP seeking attention.

This post was edited

Someone tell me how this relates to nudism? Just curious is all.
Tell me how the jokes relate to nudism, or the clicking now for breast cancer, vets, animals, children. Everything relates to nudism! We are nudists. We try to do everything we can in the textile world...naked...we even try to sign petitions naked! It seems the only thing we can't talk about is sex!!

This post was edited

Recently there has been talk about the harmful effects of circumcision on sexual health and the mind. Men have discussed various alternative therapies and methods to recover from the damage. One of these is foreskin restoration. It does not completely undo the damage. However, a new option that my be available for men called foreskin regeneration can fully restore the foreskins anatomy.
Please refer to acdemic articals that prove this to make your case. Otherwise it is just opinion and not based on fact.
Thus, I decided to starta petition for foreskin regeneration and I'm trying to get as many supporters as I can. I think this is a great idea. I already got a couple signatures so far, most of them through Facebook and Youtube. If you are restoring and are considering regeneration, how do you feel about it?
I was cut after birth and could care less of have anything done to bring somthing back I have not had all my life. Besides I have 4 kids so it has had not effect of my reproductive ability.
How do you think nudism would be like with a foreskin? Foreskin restoration may restore the complete natural look of the penis. Men at nudist beaches said that nobody notices if it's fake or not but because circumcision removes the ridged bands the only way to get a complete nude look is through regeneration.
It is in my opinion that it should have no bearing. We should not even being paying that close attention anyway. To draw attention to the penis and how it looks is asking to draw attention to the woman's gentile area or even how big or small their breast are. We as nudist are suppose to accept people regardless of their body style.
The medical community refuses to recognize the importance and demand of foreskin regeneration which can recover the natural look of the penis. Therefore, they don't want to do research. My petition's aim is to show that there is a demand for foreskin regeneration and that men are willing to pay for it. I will send this petition to congress, regenerative medicine and other organizations. If you support foreskin regeneration be sure to sign. Let me know if you sign the petition. Link to petition is below:https://www.restore-foreskin.com/petition.htm
Perhaps the reason the medical community does not recognize it would be it is considered elective surgey and thus is under the unbrella as being cosmetic surgey for strictly the appearance. Now again unless you can prove and show evidence and other researched material that would validate your claims you are building this petition of a sandy foundation that will not hold up.
Lastly if someone has the money to get it done let them get it done it does not have to be public about it. So I will not be signing your petition as I see no merit in it.

This post was edited

Recently there has been talk about the harmful effects of circumcision on sexual health and the mind. Men have discussed various alternative therapies and methods to recover from the damage. One of these is foreskin restoration. It does not completely undo the damage. However, a new option that my be available for men called foreskin regeneration can fully restore the foreskins anatomy.
Please refer to acdemic articals that prove this to make your case. Otherwise it is just opinion and not based on fact.
Thus, I decided to starta petition for foreskin regeneration and I'm trying to get as many supporters as I can. I think this is a great idea. I already got a couple signatures so far, most of them through Facebook and Youtube. If you are restoring and are considering regeneration, how do you feel about it?
I was cut after birth and could care less of have anything done to bring somthing back I have not had all my life. Besides I have 4 kids so it has had not effect of my reproductive ability.
How do you think nudism would be like with a foreskin? Foreskin restoration may restore the complete natural look of the penis. Men at nudist beaches said that nobody notices if it's fake or not but because circumcision removes the ridged bands the only way to get a complete nude look is through regeneration.
It is in my opinion that it should have no bearing. We should not even being paying that close attention anyway. To draw attention to the penis and how it looks is asking to draw attention to the woman's gentile area or even how big or small their breast are. We as nudist are suppose to accept people regardless of their body style.
The medical community refuses to recognize the importance and demand of foreskin regeneration which can recover the natural look of the penis. Therefore, they don't want to do research. My petition's aim is to show that there is a demand for foreskin regeneration and that men are willing to pay for it. I will send this petition to congress, regenerative medicine and other organizations. If you support foreskin regeneration be sure to sign. Let me know if you sign the petition. Link to petition is below:https://www.restore-foreskin.com/petition.htm
Perhaps the reason the medical community does not recognize it would be it is considered elective surgey and thus is under the unbrella as being cosmetic surgey for strictly the appearance. Now again unless you can prove and show evidence and other researched material that would validate your claims you are building this petition of a sandy foundation that will not hold up.
Lastly if someone has the money to get it done let them get it done it does not have to be public about it.
A simple...No, I won't be signing your petition!!....would have done nicely

This post was edited

this is a cool thread, very eye opening. thanks for posting.

This post was edited

A simple reply might be all you can read.

or care to read

This post was edited

A very interesting post. I was never circumcized and I hate having a foreskin,
I resent my parents for being too cheap to have had it performed.
Lots of luck with your petition.
core569

This post was edited

To not bore you with a long response I have edited out my own and just left yours.
A simple no is not always the best answere as it leave questions as why you will not. So think I posted with good reason why I would not sign. After all it was my time spent doing that so why should that matter to anyone. If anything my answer was more informative then taking the cheap and easy way then saying NO.

This post was edited

And what would this topic be doing on a nude recreation forum? Seems we get quite a number of guys here obsessed with their peckers!!

This post was edited

I was just wondering how many times you can possably use "Foreskin Regeneration" in one post, I was quite shocked at how many times it was actually used in the original post. when you say something that many times, it almost makes you look obcessed about the subject matter, and becomes really irritating like those guys on radio ads that repete their phone number a dozen times, just makes me change the station.

This post was edited