RE: Just a question for Real Nudist ?

Most nude beach's are actually clothing optional beaches. I sometimes wonder why people wearing clothes go there and can think of all kinds of reasons , some legitimate, some not. As long as they are not annoying anyone else I see no reason to worry why they are there. To each their own.

This post was edited

You can usually judge the 'intentions' of some of the textiles. I have no problems generally with clothed people coming to C/O beaches: for a lot of them, this is the only interface they'll have with nudists. Some of those people are fence-sitters who, after a while, can be tempted to try nudism out. That's one of the ways we can get new converts.

This post was edited

You have to consider that there are many reasons that non-nudists go to nude beaches and some of them are:
1.They might be with friends that are nudists even though they are not
2.They might be making a first (or even second) visit to see what it is really like and if they can build up the courage to actually try it themselves
3.They could very well be gawkers that are there just to look at naked people(and later complain how offended they were)Personally when I am at a nude beach I am there to enjoy the comfort of the beach in my natural state. If those around me want to be dressed that is their problem, not mine, and there is nothing I can do about them. While I prefer not to be the object of gawkers I figure that they have a problem. As to those that are in category 1 or 2 I hope that someday soon they, too, will come to enjoy the benefits of nudism.

This post was edited

You have to consider that there are many reasons that non-nudists go to nude beaches and some of them are:
1.They might be with friends that are nudists even though they are not
2.They might be making a first (or even second) visit to see what it is really like and if they can build up the courage to actually try it themselves
3.They could very well be gawkers that are there just to look at naked people(and later complain how offended they were) Personally when I am at a nude beach I am there to enjoy the comfort of the beach in my natural state. If those around me want to be dressed that is their problem, not mine, and there is nothing I can do about them. While I prefer not to be the object of gawkers I figure that they have a problem. As to those that are in category 1 or 2 I hope that someday soon they, too, will come to enjoy the benefits of nudism.

This post was edited