Join us at PARADISE VALLEY, MAR 20-22!

Hi all!We are a couple form Atlanta, GA and we are visiting Paradise Valley Tues, Mar 20 to Thurs, Mar 22. We'll be getting there late Tues around 9pm and not sure when we're leaving Thursday. I'd like to invite everyone to join us there if you can! I know it's awkward times in the middle of the week but it's my spring break and the only days P has off. Hope to see you there!
Susan

This topic was edited
RE: Serendipity

I'd rather visit Serendipity. Did you know you can't bring your own food/snacks/beverages to the pool? You have to buy theirs. The prices at Serendipity are better and the people are great as is management.
If you do end up at the Valley, Serendipity is less than an hr. away in Cleveland, just south of Helen, GA.

This post was edited
RE: Serendipity

I'd rather visit Serendipity. Did you know you can't bring your own food/snacks/beverages to the pool? You have to buy theirs. The prices at Serendipity are better and the people are great as is management. If you do end up at the Valley, Serendipity is less than an hr. away in Cleveland, just south of Helen, GA.We've gone to Serendipity and have had a good time there. We haven't been to PV before so we are giving that one a try as well. As far as prices go, because we are both students it is 5$ per day anyways =] Thank you for the heads up though!

This post was edited
RE: Join us at PARADISE VALLEY, MAR 20-22!

I will be stopping by on 4/4 weather permitting...

This post was edited