Being taken seriously as a nudist

Okay, does anyone else have issues being taken seriously as a nudist? I find people tend to be quite negative towards me, especially given I'm 18. They seem to think of nudism as weird or usavoury.

This topic was edited
RE: Being taken seriously as a nudist

Hard to comment as your private profile prevents any geopolitical society analysis on WHY you are not being taken seriously. Also if your nick indicates your way of advertising your nude lifestyle, I may not even wonder.

This post was edited

Hard to comment as your private profile prevents any geopolitical society analysis on WHY you are not being taken seriously. Also if your nick indicates your way of advertising your nude lifestyle, I may not even wonder."Kiss my ass" usually has a reflective meaning for me as - thinking I would rather kick his ass :-) is how seriously i take someone who uses the great American thumb of the nose in any public form be it gesture or verbal

This post was edited

Like it or not tis as world wide exclusive club (not for everyone) Altho is does come with a beast. So don't pervert it sexually if you would.
Personally I think the reason it feels so good skinny dipping is it's most like first home for all of us. Deep in unconscious tactile sense lays first home. Never to be forgotten tis womb.
Public nudity is a handshake deal of friends for life of persons you cross. Surely there will be conflict, even within a circle of 200 or so peeps.
~18 year old? I feel my jealous twanging a bit as I was fortysomething~ enjoy the ride 'n don't worry of small potatoes.
(yes, tis a poor choice of handle there...sonny jim) :)

This post was edited

Haha a username is not something that is usually taken seriously unless you are in serious need of a life or need to pick on everything. And obviously it's not my real name so again it begs the question whhhyyyyy??????

This post was edited

Haha a username is not something that is usually taken seriously unless you are in serious need of a life or need to pick on everything. And obviously it's not my real name so again it begs the question whhhyyyyy??????If you are not serious about your name are you serious about your nudism?

This post was edited

Haha a username is not something that is usually taken seriouslyNo, but it IS, when the name chosen shows nothing but contemt for other people. Certain names can say a lot about a persons attitude.

This post was edited