RE: Where did the AANR logo go?

aanr is in the election process of electing new officers. hopefully the younger (as in not carrying both an aanr & aarp card) wins the election and brings in some fresh more modern ideas.The AARP contingent is the only group willing to financially support the movement. Until the younger contingent is willing to give, instead of take, their voice will not be heard.

This post was edited

I personally think the site has been better since True Swingers was launched. Not having that element on this site has really turned down the sexual nature on this site.

This post was edited

Organisations like the AANR exist to sell membership, they are essentially companies. They exist for almost everything you can imagine. When you carefully look at organisations like this they work on a number of different aspects but primarily financial gain of its controlling offices whether by divided, wages or benefits. They are targeted and driven as a business but under the illusion of a group. When you look at organisations of this sort look at the membership cost compared to the membership base. They charge a fortune but what are the benefits that you get in value for your money. As for TS arguement. Social Co Media is a business one of the brands they offer is TN and another is TS these are tw seperate websites operated by the same company. It is like saying Tesco can't be trusted on its baby orientated website because it also has a website which sells alcohol.I would suggest that TN take the same stance that more and more companies are doing and not recognising these organisations or developing there own free replacements. Their primary use are a community and communication tool, a resource of information and a voice as a society. TN already tucks a lot of the boxes. So why not stand true and become true. TN should stand forth as not only a good social resource but as a social champion and direct competition, but an international non geographic organisation.In short: To all who work at TN, your doing a good job. Ignore them, and maybe even make a point out of being anti them and not recognising them due to corruption.

This post was edited

I may be out of line somewhat, but wonder if the sister site True Swingers may have swayed opinion about TN!!!!!???

This post was edited

Perhaps limiting people to only 5 pics would make it easier to control. I for one would like to see a much tougher certification process. The removal of profiles over a year inactive, a more active approach to dealing with proflles that contain fake pics, the removal of private profiles, profiles with more general info would be great, listing what State or country your from would be of help. Anyway, just my thoughts.I'm okay with some of those other things, but not the five picture rule. That would be way too limiting and I abandon sites that are that restrictive. I don't like being boxed in. I certainly have traveled to more then 5 beaches/pools/events and I'd like people to be able to see them....when I get around to uploading them that is. I'm a little behind in that. :)

This post was edited

Being a neighbor too close to the residence of Brian Spence I
hear plenty from Brian face to face, he is deeply disturbed by the fact that
TN far exceeds his NCH site. Being unable to face the reality that the problem
is much due to his lack of management skills. I have approached Brian about some
of the attacks he and his followers have made against TN, his reply was that
when you have competitors other people like his friends are responsible for all
the dirty work,. and he is then blameless. Actually AANR is pulling Brian's
strings and he leans toward the directions given him by other AANR officials.

My suggestion is to reconsider the facts we see from the actions
already taken, and realize that the AANR is not the sharpest tool in the shed.
Especially from a international audience, as there are many other nudist
organizations out there who definitely surpass the AANR, and it is truly sad
that we only at times see these things through USA stained glasses. I recently
talked to a nudist friendly nurse from the Netherlands about naturism, she
replied to my surprised she was eager to go to nudist places in Europe and
around the Mediterranean, but that she would never go to a nudist resort here in
the USA because here they all go for the wrong reasons.

I am hoping to get her to make an exception and visit a resort here
and kindly point out where the USA AANR nudist resorts fail. Seems more and more
people are finding fault with AANR places, and the rapid decrease of younger
generation nudist attendances. Perhaps a fact remains that AANR management needs
to take a more serious look at what is causing this site to excel while their
affiliate site is reaping so many complaints. AANR needs to come up to speed,
they keep using outdated nudist philosophies from nearly fifty years ago before
and during the uncle Danny era.

Let the facts bare record of the proven results of higher skilled
management of the web sites mentioned here and in web sites in these forum
posts. TT1 I would recommend you to keep steaming ahead on the proven course you
have so successfully proven, let the AANR continue to decline until they find
superior leadership, most likely by paying attention to the proven management
skills you have established as viable and successful. The race must go on! for
some who at the dawn of there success who stop to rest, and resting die. TN
could use a new and younger "nude caster" one who can by far easily surpass the
competitions, who by the way is slowing down faster and faster every day. FYI,
you could run for an office with AANR and I am sure you would win the votes,
they have troubles finding volunteers for candidates.

This post was edited

I live in New Zealand - not the USA.I don't care about who or what organisation, I care about the friends I make here on TN.So - PPPAAAARRRRPPPHHHHH (blowing raspberries) to the ANNR

This post was edited

Wow, I'm new to this (online stuff)so I was looking to join AANR. Now I think I will not.I just checked witha good friend who was a AANR member as a Nude Charter Boat and he dropped his Buisness membership. I guess it is not hard to see why. Thanks TT keep up the good job!

This post was edited

I've been considering an AANR membership. I don't think I'll bother now.

This post was edited

Bump

This post was edited