Christian Nudists

How can there be so many members, and so little to say? We ought to be using this site to share and rejoice with one another. Instead, everyone joins and then never shares. Would God be happy that we are wasting this chance to share with our nude brothers and sisters?

This topic was edited
RE: Christian Nudists

I have been lax in posting.
all though this is unregulated, often Christian groups get into arguments that I feel our need to be right is detrimental.
Better to encourage.
So, let us post and discuss, but keep it edifying
I'm game

This post was edited

How can there be so many members, and so little to say? We ought to be using this site to share and rejoice with one another. Instead, everyone joins and then never shares. Would God be happy that we are wasting this chance to share with our nude brothers and sisters?

This post was edited

That is typical of the groups within the TN website. I don't check this site as often as I used to. True, God isn't happy that we are missing this chance to evangelize.
We need Christians who share the nudist life style. Outside of this website, I dare not share my nudist beliefs with my fellow Christians, because of prejudice against nudism. The prejudice boils down to the mistaken belief that nudity equals sex.

This post was edited

For a site with so many members, there seem to be very few that are truly active.

This post was edited