Christian Nudists

Raised nudist

Love to meet and talk to real Christian if you are interested in talking to me text me on google chat leaheadward243@gmail.com

Latest Post
by  
Like to Meet other Christian Nudists in NW...

I am ordained clergy that understands the natural beauty of nudity and Christianity. Please let me know if you have the same understanding and faith.

Local Christian Nudists

Hello to all. I'm wondering if there are any Christian nudist in my hometown Columbus Ohio or in the surrounding 'burbs' If you are here, let me know.

Latest Post
by  
Thank you

Thank you letting me join your group. I've been a walking Christian for 20 years. I feel nudists are a group of folks to share the Gospel with. I am fully reconciled with God's inspired Word and being innocently naked to others.

Latest Post
by  
Sexo Oral entre Naturistas Cristao

Essa pratica algo que nao consigo ficar sem, entendo que seja importante para uma aproximacao na busca do Prazer fisico e espiritual.

Latest Post
by  
Peace of Mind

Good morning everyone, i have been in church all my life. But it has not always been in me. I am a nudist but i respect myself and others around me. Christianity is a belief and way of life. Not everyone accepts nudity and some just want to pervert...

Latest Post
by  
Witnessing for Christ to other nudists

When socializing with other nudists, how do you go about talking to them about Jesus?

Not sure why they are here . . .

I understand that there are a lot of Christians who don't believe that naturism is okay. I also understand that there are naturists that don't believe in God. However, I am really surprised at the number of naturists I have met (mostly...

God help me to live nude

what a wonderfull way to be. I kiss Jsus on the cross, i open my body for him. Sometime i feel the Devil calling me.

Latest Post
by  
Can being a naturist be spiritual ?

Ok, let's hear it. I've found that being naked in nature clears my mind, calms my spirit, and makes me feel closer to my creator. What are your thoughts?

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy