Christian Nudists

Daytona male Christian nudist

Daytona Beach retired male: If other Christian nudist in the area maybe we could meet now and then

Latest Post
by  
Not sure why they are here . . .

I understand that there are a lot of Christians who don't believe that naturism is okay. I also understand that there are naturists that don't believe in God. However, I am really surprised at the number of naturists I have met (mostly...

seeking Australian Christian Nudist

Hello my name is jawad born again Catholic and nudist would love to connect with like minded christian nudist who live in Australia and specially in Melbourne Message me on 0476019179

Latest Post
by  
Southern California

Are you a sane, sensible, responsible guy looking for a place to rent in a clothing optional house? I have a room and bath to rent. Contact me for full details.

Latest Post
by  
Sunday Fellowships

We do live fellowships on Facebook every Sunday at 10:00 am central time (US). Our Easter 2023 fellowship from Sunday, April 9, 2023, is now available on our Vimeo and YouTube channels. Our hope and prayer is that this celebration of Christ raising...

Latest Post
by  
Disappointment

I belong to several of the Christina nudist groups here and am increasingly disappointing at the men trolling for hook ups in the discussions sections. We are here to discuss Christian nudist or simply Christian issues. Not find a date or a sex...

Happy Christmas

To all my Christian friends I hope you all have a happy nude Christmas

Latest PostThanks
by PPhomes 
Christian nudists in Oklahoma

I'm looking for nudists in near Tulsa.

Local Christian Nudists

Hello to all. I'm wondering if there are any Christian nudist in my hometown Columbus Ohio or in the surrounding 'burbs' If you are here, let me know.

Latest Post
by  
Thank you

Thank you letting me join your group. I've been a walking Christian for 20 years. I feel nudists are a group of folks to share the Gospel with. I am fully reconciled with God's inspired Word and being innocently naked to others.

Latest Post
by