trying to figure out...

I'm trying to figure out how to tell a new friend that I'm a nudist. Here is the situation. I have now been renting out my spare room to guests on www.airbnb.com and I have found a guy that wants to rent my room when his place is being rented on the same site - he's rented from me before and I usually stay clothed out of respect. He's stayed with me probably 5 times now and I'm always clothed. He'll be renting from me for sure in the future. OH, btw, he's Straight and 26 years old, but totally okay with me being Gay, has NO issue with it whatsoever. :-)Well, recently, he's stated that he doesn't mind if I rent the room while he's here, and he wouldjustsleep in my room - I offered my bed at first and that I would sleep on the floor. Well, this creates two problems. I sleep naked, he sleeps in boxers, shorts and a t-shirt. He's gotten more relaxed about changing his clothes around me over the last few weeks... He won't fully get naked around me, but he will change from work clothes to his sleep clothes in front of me. He's not overtly shy, but nor is he an exhibitionist either. If he is going to be staying with me more often, I want to feel okay about walking around the house naked, sleeping, walking from shower to room naked, etc..How do I broach this subject with him? Should I start slow and say I sleep naked? or??? Please Help!He's becoming a dear friend, so I don't want o jeopardize that in any way.
Thanks!

This topic was edited
RE: trying to figure out...

Link to duplicate post.

Link to the duplicate post: To tell a friend or not to tell a friend

This post was edited

Just ask him if he minds if you don't always get dressed right away after showers.

This post was edited

Just be naked...

This post was edited