Glad to know Prince Harry is a nudist.

Let our True Nudists salute to you.....:-)

Georgeous Mitchy salute to Prince Harry.
Fally wives salute Prince Harry.
Samira Ibrahim salute Prince Harry
https://www.salute4harry.co.uk/

This topic was edited
RE: Glad to know Prince Harry is a nudist.

I fully support his actions, as well.
Now, if we could just get more politicians, world leaders, and figureheads to do the same: We common nude folk may get more space in public to do our thing.

This post was edited

Didn't he just get caught nude after playing a game with a female friend?He plays just as many games with male friends.

This post was edited

LMAO great photoshop job

This post was edited

LMAO great photoshop jobYes it is good, but if only people knew exactly how he really IS the odd one out, in that photo.

This post was edited

I don't think he's a nudist, I just think he got caught with his pants down LoL . . .

This post was edited

The wnbr portsmouth run has sent him an invite for next years event, i hope he comes

This post was edited

When and where is that World Naked Bike Ride? I'd like to attend and would feel honored if I got the chance to ride right next to him.Is he the same royal that is serving in Aphganistan? Or is that prince Harry. I hope he gets out of there. The terrorists are specifically targetting him to "capture and kill." I'd hate to see those savages cut the head off an influencialnudist icon.He is hardly a nudist icon. He was playing strip poker in vegas, with probably, some well paid woman.

This post was edited

Leave the Hewitt boy alone.That's exactly what Charlie said.

This post was edited