It takes long time?

hi another time. in my profile, it says this message, so i can'tsee my uploaded picture, and I cannot enter to the chat, for example.It takes much time?:
div class="errors" style="text-align: center;"
h4Attention!/h4
Your Account is currently locked, Once your images are approved they will be available here to display and manage and you will have upgraded access to the website/div

This topic was edited
RE: It takes long time?

hi another time. in my profile, it says this message, so i can'tsee my uploaded picture, and I cannot enter to the chat, for example.It takes much time?: div class="errors" style="text-align: center;" h4Attention!/h4 Your Account is currently locked, Once your images are approved they will be available here to display and manage and you will have upgraded access to the website/div
Patients is a virtue, lol.

If it's been more than a couple of days, upload them again, if still no joy after a while, send TT a note via the "contact" link at the bottom of the page.

This post was edited

Pictures added and accepted. I cannot enter in the chat but i supose it's a problem of patience, i'm sure you will activate all my profile soon. THX

This post was edited

Pictures added and accepted. I cannot enter in the chat but i supose it's a problem of patience, i'm sure you will activate all my profile soon. THX
Take a look on this thread(Curt'scomment, # 04)It might solve your problem too.
btw, it's not me that operates the site, it's TT (teamtrue1)

This post was edited

OK !! I'll wait for it. Btw who runs this website ? whats his ID?
The site owner is teamtrue1. The best way to contact him is using the contact button instead of sending a message on his profile.

This post was edited