New Nudist from warwickshire UK

Just thought id say hello,
Also if anyone can guide me onto local activities i would be greatful

This topic was edited
RE: New Nudist from warwickshire UK

Good luck on the site and hope you enjoy it. Best way to connect is to open a thread asking for locals to get in touch, or serach for members close to you and drop them a line. In my experience the site is very friendly!

This post was edited

One of the folks who attends the swim group that I go to (Northfield in Birmingham) comes over from Coventry. As far as I know there is nothing in Warwickshire, however there are 3 options that I know of in Birmingham: 2 Naturist Swim Groups Spectrum who operate @ Northfield Baths each Saturday. The other is TESS who operate @ Erdington baths on a Thursday night. Spectrum is very friendly and welcoming. I have heard from some ex-Tess members that they can be a "little sniffy" about people, but have not had any contact with them so can't pass judgement myself. The 3rd option is Clover Leaf Spa which is well worth a visit (they do day & half day tickets as well as overnight stops.
A good place of reference is www.bn.org.uk where you will find listings of events and venues throughout Britain.

This post was edited

Welcome to the Party
Please check out the site and if you have any questions let any of us know. We'll be happy to help.
Make sure you take the time and fill out an honest profile of you, for it will help you make friends in this and other sites.
Ensure you check out and join the TN Groups/Rooms/Forums, is a great way to meet people near you and with similar interests.
As always, keep it clean, tasteful and honest and you'll have a great time making/meeting new TN friends.
Also WWW.AANR.COM has the answers to just about every nudist question there is, so make sure you check it out as well.
Have a good day, stay nude and keep in touch.
xoxoxoxo
Hawk

This post was edited