driving

i enjoy driving naked who else does?

This topic was edited
RE: driving

I do and do it most of the time in summer where shirtless is not an issue. Night is by far the safest time to drive nude, but at times I am more daring and do drive nude in day light. in 2012 I logged more than 2000 miles in the buff. :) and I dont drive that much LOL

This post was edited

i tried that once near the beach i drove nude home,omg i was so scared cops see me naked haha,worse if they pulled me over and see my tiny manhood,haha but i love to try it again,yay haha

This post was edited

Best feeling ever with the windows down and the air blowing on your stuff day or night. I figure in an SUV it is free game only people who will get a peak is the truck drivers.

This post was edited

I love driving naked... have done it winter and summer, alone and with friends! So much fun knowing you're doing it - it can get you through long cold winters.

This post was edited

i enjoy driving naked who else does?I love driving naked with the roof down been sucked and wanked while driving and parked up many a time love it

This post was edited

i enjoy driving naked who else does?Is there any other way to drive?

This post was edited

I would like to try it ones. I never did, but ... maybe this summer during my vacation in the south of Spain ;-). I think I'll enjoy that ride :-p

This post was edited

After reading these comments, I have been inspired to start driving nude again. Drove home last night nude, incredible feeling to be free and relaxed while driving home.
I have only had the nerve to drive nude at night.

This post was edited

I've driven somewhat nude before shirtless but with my shorts down to my knees just in case but it was exhilirating.

This post was edited

couldn't agree more. i do the same. feels great

This post was edited