Birmingham newbie

Hi. I'm just becoming interested in nudism/naturism. I've had one experience so far, just meeting a guy for coffee at his, and really enjoyed it. Now looking for more experiences and meeting new friends in the area. If you're willing to help a newbie out and show him the ropes please get in touch!

This topic was edited
RE: Birmingham newbie

In Birmingham we are quite lucky and have 3 naturist locations. They are Clover Spa Hotel in Erdington, Spectrum Naturis Club in Northfi.eld and TESS Club In Erdington.
I would suggest Clover Spa as a good place to start, as you do not have to pre-book and they have day visits available, either full day or half day (4 hours) passes.
As for the swim clubs I can only tell you about the one I am a member of Spectrum: We meet at Northfield Swimming Baths on a Saturday night. The club is open to all - yes that Does include Male singles, BUT you have to arrange in advance to come along. If you do an internet sear for spectrum naturist club and click on the membership secretary link at the bottom of the page. Leave a few lines about why you would like to join and your contact details; then the secretary will get back to you. Be warned though there is a waiting list so you may not be able to come down immediatley.
As for the TESS Club all I know about them is that they operate in Erdington Swimming Baths on a Thursday nigoht. Similarly if you do an internet search you can find them.
Hope you have a good time.

This post was edited

That's great. Thanks for the info

This post was edited

Hello Ian, welcome to truenudists. If you really are interested in getting to know people on here, then it would be a good idea to put a little information and a photo in your profile. Most people are not so keen on communicating with blank profiles. May I suggest you have a look a a few profiles of other members here, and this will give you some idea of what to do.
Mow.

This post was edited

Thanks. I understand that, I'll get round to that this week

This post was edited