Starting a business you can do nude and do at every place an this world.

One year and 3 month ago we did start our new business. And because it is an totaly online business, we are able to do it nude every day and also we can do it all over the world. So our dream to travel much from one nudist place to the other would be reality soon.
All who wanne know what to do if you wanne do the same, we are here to help you. It is easyer you think and you didn't have to know much about IT.
Don't hesitate to ask us for details.

This topic was edited
RE: Starting a business you can do nude and do at every place an this world.

Send the info ASAP! DesertRat.

This post was edited

Thanks for interesstes. I did sent a message with details :)

This post was edited

Ok, ya got me...curious...more info?

This post was edited

YOU ALL be careful, internet businesses are a major draw, but, most are pawnzy (sp) scams. We showed interest in one ONCE, and within a month, we had to changemy wife's phone number, change her email, and change our home phone number. We were swamped by buttholes trying to get us to do it, and it all costs money, and they are usually rip-offs.You are correct, there are some scams out there, however the Direct Selling industry has been around for many years, and there are quite a few out there that are legit, worthwhile and lucrative. The problem with many is the way they are promoted. The independent associates in whatever company, often try to get people on with damn near a promise that everyone will be a millionaire, but the simple fact is that not everyone has the mental capacity to even fathom becoming a millionaire, much less do the work it requires to get there. Some of the richest people in the Direct Selling industry went through 10-12 companies before they found the one that worked for them. The DSA (Direct Selling Association) has very strict rules, and qualifications to become a member. If a company is a member of the DSA, there is a good chance it's done it's due diligence (A company must be in business for at least a year to even be considered for membership) and is on the up and up. In my experiences in the industry, I've found it to be fun, worthwhile and it does have a profound effect on life. Am I millionaire from it? No. Could I become one? Yes. Do I tell people they will become one? No Way! I look for people who believe a few hundred dollars or couple thousand per month would make a huge difference in their lives. It sounds more realistic to people and doesn't set their hopes up high only to become one of the 80% that don't make more than they pay out in product.

This post was edited

Well there are SCAMS on the market, but nothing of them are certiefied from different associations and are awarded for highest ethik standards. so only if you check it you can descide of your own.
We are now one year associate of this company, which was founded in 2007 and we earn our money and live our free life.
Thats all we can say and fetch the informatoin before you are judging.
There are many honest companies at that market and a few dishonest. but mostly the dishonest are in focus.

This post was edited

I see the weird attitude worldwide - if you're nudist you must pay where
textiles don't,or to pay way much higher rates than textiles do for the
same level of service.Look at C/O resorts and cruses:they more
expensive than those ones where I can't get naked,but their service
isn't better or even worse. And I'm sure, all anti-nudity bans and
laws,oppression and discrimination are profitable for everyone (except
us,nudists):politicians,puritan fascists (and other fundamentalist
fanatics) and,especially, corporations. All they screw us and milk us.
I'm not against business,I'm against discrimination.Could anyone imagine
today:if they sold train or air tickets to black and white people for
different price? But that's what businesses do to us,above I gave an
example,later I'll give more. And I ask: if there people in recreational
business or just rich folks,who sympathize nudism,why not to build more
C/O resorts,pools,e.t.c. right next to textile places and to sell
admission for the same price as they do? What about people with lower
income? Are they doomed not to try a nude recreation ever,if they would
like to?I know many couples,who wish but can't afford go to Hidden
Beach,Hedonism,Palm Springs,DeAnza,Caliente, e.t.c. So they were
compelled to wear swim suits,like prisoners wore shackies, at textile
places. So,I mean - not all nudism businesses are our friends and
supporters,they make extra money on us

This post was edited

Daily Motivation 08-22-2013
What brings us the counting of days to weekend and the adulation of the weekend? If we count the days in which we must work, then we do it because we do it for survive and not for living!
If we want to live and not just survive, then we have to think about, whether it's right thing what I'm doing at the moment. But mostly it
know anyway, but the fear is greater as the current suffering. But those who are under domination of fear, never would be the winner over himself. Who does not jump over his shadow, will never be able to stand in the light. Confucius said: Do a job that you love and you'll never work- a day in your life again!
Pic
Video

This post was edited

Daily Motivation 08-23-2013
The Dalai Lama was asked, what him makes mostly surprised and he said:
The Human race,
because they sacrifice their health to earn money.
Then they sacrifice their money to get back their health.
And then they have to much fear of the future that they dont enjoy the today!
The result is:
They are living like they would never die and when they die, they never have lived.

This post was edited

Link to Dailymotivation 08-24-2013: https://goo.gl/ZALkc9

This post was edited

This post was edited