Difficulties for Male Nudists

Two things,
First, I believe that it is more difficult for Male nudists on account of more accusations of sexualharassment
Second, One issue I have is that as a Man, if I meet an attractive woman, the natural effect is an erection which many find disturbing, the issue is conveying that an attraction exists not based on the nude aspect of things, also many find erection disturbing or unsightly which is difficult when it is such a frequent natural occurence

This topic was edited
RE: Difficulties for Male Nudists

You really should have browsed the various threads on this site. This subject has been discussed over and over.

This post was edited

You really should have browsed the various threads on this site. This subject has been discussed over and over.I am sorry, I will look into the matter further before posting again, Thank You

This post was edited

You really should have browsed the various threads on this site. This subject has been discussed over and over.I think it should be fine to bring up the same subjects. This is his story and thoughts.I've never been worried about erections I guess.I just switch off that part of my brain and go forward.
* maybe the Men's Room etc need subcatagories for these sort of questions.

This post was edited

You really should have browsed the various threads on this site. This subject has been discussed over and over.I think it should be fine to bring up the same subjects. This is his story and thoughts.I've never been worried about erections I guess.I just switch off that part of my brain and go forward.
* maybe the Men's Room etc need subcatagories for these sort of questions.
Yes, I agree, "I think it should be fine to bring up the same subjects." BUT, the angry villagers usually stump this subject into the ground.

This post was edited

This post was edited

Haha. Angry villagers?

This post was edited