sleeping naked in late spring,summer, early fall.naked during the day

This topic was edited
RE: sleeping naked in late spring,summer, early fall.naked during the day

Yes to all including winter! I sleep nude every night of the year and will continue to. No reason to wear anything to bed, the covers can warm you as well as your partner, rather it be a female or male or both. :)

This post was edited

Shure. I always have done. And not just during the summer, but all year round. I just cannot slepp wearing anything.

This post was edited

I agree to all of the above as well as ether / or, on the sleeping arrangements .

This post was edited

Yes to all of the above and I also sleep naked in winter. For me its not about the temperature its about being naked. I go camping sometimes when I hike and always sleep naked in my sleeping bag in my tent, sometimes by myself, sometimes with a partner. I tell the people I am camping with that I sleep naked and it's never been an issue. Sometimes I have been able to persuade them to try it and they have always enjoyed it. A couple of times it was the first time they had slept naked so I was glad to introduce them to it!

This post was edited

Only put another layer over the bed if is colder as it is the same dress code all year around ie naked.

This post was edited