RE: How old were you...?

15 years 4 months 6 days and 12 hours.

This post was edited

15 years 4 months 6 days and 12 hours.But how many minutes? ;)And 61 minutes

This post was edited

I was in college walking back to the dorm late Friday night after meeting friends at a bar. I always walked past the pool for the apartments across the street and decided what the heck. Since it was dark, and there is some privacy, I stripped and went skinny dipping. It was very relaxing to say the least. Years had past and I found myself at a nude beach in Jamaica. That's when I remembered how awesome the first experience was and now being nude is a daily thing for me. Coffee on my patio, laying out to get tan (wearing a thong though) and just chillin out.
I do it because it is relaxing, no other reason. Not into showing off the goods to anyone, or hoping to get caught like some have mentioned (whatever floats your boat I guess). Its really just a way to relax for me.

This post was edited

My mother took me to see "The Good Bye Girl" the orginal with Richard Dryfus . The scene where she knocs on his bedroom door and ask's if he is decent. He is nude playin a guitar sittin on the bed. And that clarified for me that it's O'K, our bodies may be shaped different but we are basically all the same. SO BOUT 11.

This post was edited

Dont know, Just know at sometime in my life I enjoyed being clothes-free and was clothes-free wherever or whenever I can or could

This post was edited

I lived in a small town when young. As young as 12 or 13 I would enjoy walking out into the woods and stripping, feeling the air on my body, nothing but nature around me.I had to dress up as an indian once as part of a camping trip game and loved the feeling of walking around in nothing but a loin cloth. A friends mother was upset when she saw me and made me get some clothes on. I didn't think anything of it at the time.

This post was edited

are there even any nudist colonies around anymore?

This post was edited

are there even any nudist colonies around anymore?Yeah but they prefer to be called resorts now. :)

This post was edited

but in the 80's and 90's they went by colonies? i think you meant in the 20's and 30's. pretty sure they weren't refered to as colonies 20 - 30 years ago.

This post was edited

I was 27 when I started, I started out by sleeping nude

This post was edited