RE: I ventured outsid in the "Buff"

Had a bout of insomnia a couple nights ago. I ended up just getting up. I grabbed my lightweight baseball jersey and unbuttoned it and walked down to the mail boxes to get the mail we hadn't gotten in a couple days ... it was 4 am! Even the "outside dogs" wouldn't wake up for me walking down the street! I was barefoot and naked except for the open shirt. Every once in a while I'll see a cop car driving by at that time but have never encountered anyone on the street at that time so it's pretty safe but ... I do keep that shirt on just in case. I enjoy the freedom of walking the streets naked but do NOT want to expose myself to anyone intentionally. As far as the trash containers go ... it's almost an automatic. I take them out late at night and most times I'm naked or I wear that jersey. Been seen a couple times and I just act as if it's normal and no one's complained or called the cops but I'm sure they would if I walked down the street to get the mail that way and they saw me! That's the reason for doing it only during those times I'm certain no one will. :DThe last time I took the trash out (5 days ago), I camoflaged myself with the two gargage bags i was carrying to the curb. This way if a car drove past, the driver had no idea that I was naked. I still have to be careful. There is a Police station diagonally across the street from me.

This post was edited

I have finally started my nude early morning walks again this year. Last Friday morning 04:20am in nothing but a pair of training shoes I had a nice 20 minute walk in a large figure of 8 with my house in the middle. I did pass 1 women who crossed the street when she saw I was nude, but no cars passed this time.I have also been enjoying the nice weather we have had here and have been nude in my garden as much as possible. My female neighbour has seen me out nude many times over the years and has never mentioned anything, but yesterday it worked out that I was heading back inside as she came out to take her washing in, so we chatted a bit, me completely naked. As I mentioned she has seen me many times, but I must admit I got a bit of a thrill chatting to her.

This post was edited

11:45 pm and I just took the trash bins out to the curb ... naked! The end of the cul de sac is shut tighter than a drum. No lights on but porch lights and street lights. I shut our porch lite off and it darkens the front of our home significantly. All the windows and shutters are closed ... not a sound out there. I was quiet taking the bins to the curb. Felt great ... just wish it wasn't something we had to be so secretive about. I guess if the neighbors "do" see me and don't complain ... I shouldn't push it any more than I do! :D

This post was edited

People don't get up early on a Saturday. So Iwent outside the front of my house to trim the roses this morning in the nude.Good for you. I hope that you didn't get scratched with the thorns.

This post was edited

Not in the buff but ... my wife will wear these sheer cover up we bought in the Caribbean when she trims landscaping out front. From a distance, I guess you can't tell she's naked but from 15' it's obvious and she'll go out from with one of these on and work away. I love that she's willing to do that and is comfortable with that. It shows me that she's built up her confidence with herself. I love that she does that so much ... most times I'll even go out there and help her! hahahaha

This post was edited
RE: I ventured outside in the "Buff"

I did it for the first time.......... And I got caught!
I can't believe it happened to me.
Last night it was so hot I couldn't sleep, then at 2.00 am I decided to go out and smoke a cigarette in the yard. At this time everybody in the house is sleeping and it was dark enough not to be seen by a random neighbor. So I ventured in the buff and sat on the bench in the yard.
After a minute or so, I heard a voice asking me for a cigarette! Before I could blink an eye, a neighbor appeared, dressed only with shorts. Tall, overweight, hairy all over: not the kind of guy you want to play foolish with. He couldn't sleep either and had no cigarettes at home so he wanted to borrow one of mine.First thing I did was to apologize to be naked but he told me he didn't mind and smiled. As I ain't a kangaroo, I had no cigarette nor light to offer and I went back to my door to bring some - and to wear something. He followed me home, and told me not to bother with being clothed.
Just before returning to the bench in the yard, he took off his shorts to show me he really didn't mind, and we spent an hour talking together, both naked.
That was a surreal experience, and for him it was his first time naked outside his bathroom or his bedroom!

This post was edited

It was late at night and early in the morning but ... I sat naked outside on our hotel room balcony over looking the main street in the town wherewe were spending the night. It felt great to be outside, having some wine at night and coffee in the morning. There was a time that I probably could have rode the elevator naked and walked to our room but ... I'm NOT that daring! hahaha The balcony time was sufficient and it added yet another naked venture on abalcony at a hotel where we stayed. :D

This post was edited
RE: I ventured outside in the "Buff"

I did it for the first time.......... And I got caught!I can't believe it happened to me.Last night it was so hot I couldn't sleep, then at 2.00 am I decided to go out and smoke a cigarette in the yard. At this time everybody in the house is sleeping and it was dark enough not to be seen by a random neighbor. So I ventured in the buff and sat on the bench in the yard.After a minute or so, I heard a voice asking me for a cigarette! Before I could blink an eye, a neighbor appeared, dressed only with shorts. Tall, overweight, hairy all over: not the kind of guy you want to play foolish with. He couldn't sleep either and had no cigarettes at home so he wanted to borrow one of mine.First thing I did was to apologize to be naked but he told me he didn't mind and smiled. As I ain't a kangaroo, I had no cigarette nor light to offer and I went back to my door to bring some - and to wear something. He followed me home, and told me not to bother with being clothed.Just before returning to the bench in the yard, he took off his shorts to show me he really didn't mind, and we spent an hour talking together, both naked.That was a surreal experience, and for him it was his first time naked outside his bathroom or his bedroom!Hello Chris.I had a similar experience a few years ago. When my courious ambitions were at it's peak. I went outside around midnight. I walked in the back of my apartment building. It's a bushy area. I was leaning against the wall, just enjoying the breeze blowing against my body. Moments later, I got caught. A male tennant decided to walk (from the parking lot), to the back of my building ,(as a short cut for him), to get to his building. We were both startled when we discovered each other. I maintained my composure, (still leaning against the building), As he continued to walk past me. The look on the guy's face was like "Oh my God!. Oh well, I knew sooner or later, I would get spotted. I saw the guy a few days later. From that time on, he walked the front yard of the apartment complex, instead of the rear. Thanks for sharing your experience with me.Marc

This post was edited

It was late at night and early in the morning but ... I sat naked outside on our hotel room balcony over looking the main street in the town wherewe were spending the night. It felt great to be outside, having some wine at night and coffee in the morning. There was a time that I probably could have rode the elevator naked and walked to our room but ... I'm NOT that daring! hahaha The balcony time was sufficient and it added yet another naked venture on abalcony at a hotel where we stayed. :DHi! I like the interesting experience you had. Last night, I took the trast out before retiring. I used the gargabe bags to comoflage my pelvis area. (this way, if a car drove past, The driver wouldn't detect anything suspicious. Well, a siren went off, and here comes the fire department. Thank god, the truck was rushing by simultaneously to I taking out the trash. Nothing came about it.., (getting caught).This was a first for me.Marc.

This post was edited

I guess I have an advantage over the people posting on this subject in that I live on 5 secluded acres. In summer I generally go outside in the morning naked. I have my morning coffee outside ands I go for a morning walk on my nature trails. But I guess what I do do that is daring, at least the very end of the walk, Monday mornings I take the garbage down the drive to the road. It's when I'm at the end of the drive I am in plain sight of our neighbours house across the street. So far, as far as I am aware, no one has seen me so I haven't offended anyone yet.

This post was edited