New to the site

Hey guys, just joined the site not too long ago, a couple weeks I believe, just sorta introducing myself to the community. I'd love to meet a lot of cool people and such, I'm an artist who supports nudism incredibly xD If anyone would like to get to know me or anything, just send me a message or something, I look forward to meeting a lot of people from this site :)

This topic was edited
RE: New to the site

Shane,
Welcome to the site. So far you seem to be doing everything right. You've filled out your profile and opened things up so it's easy to contact you. As an artist you need a little help with your photography. In my opinion no pictures are better than fuzzy ones. The next step for you is to become certified. I would also recommend that you determine the criteria for putting members on your Friends List. Some people have over 500 "friends" but what is the point of this? This is not a social media program where you can send out a blanket message to all your friends. As far as I know you have to message people one at a time. One on one is the best way to get to know people and that's what this site is all about.
Good luck on your artistic endeavors.

This post was edited

Hey guys, just joined the site not too long ago, a couple weeks I believe, just sorta introducing myself to the community. I'd love to meet a lot of cool people and such, I'm an artist who supports nudism incredibly xD If anyone would like to get to know me or anything, just send me a message or something, I look forward to meeting a lot of people from this site :)Hi there, I'm totally new to this too, so any advice welcome!

This post was edited

Posting and telling where you live in general is a good start

This post was edited

Welcome to the Party
Please check out the site and if you have any questions let any of us know. We'll be happy to help.
Make sure you take the time and fill out an honest profile of you, for it will help you make friends in this and other sites.
Ensure you check out and join the TN Groups/Rooms/Forums, is a great way to meet people near you and with similar interests.
As always, keep it clean, tasteful and honest and you'll have a great time making/meeting new TN friends.
Also WWW.AANR.COM has the answers to just about every nudist question there is, so make sure you check it out as well.
Have a good day, stay nude and keep in touch. Xoxoxo . . . Hawk

This post was edited