RE: Do you think?

A still shot of a fictitious character from a childish TV show that was canceled over 40 years ago to make a point?

This post was edited

A still shot of a fictitious character from a childish TV show that was canceled over 40 years ago to make a point?Why do you insist on putting up inflammatory posts just to provoke an argument? You know, I'm a guitarist as well, and most musicians I've known in my lifetime are a heck of a lot nicer than you are on here.

This post was edited

Dan or Janette, do you actually classify yourself as "nice"? That's not true at all. Be honest.

This post was edited

Dan or Janette, do you actually classify yourself as "nice"? That's not true at all. Be honest.How would you possibly know? You keep claiming that without certification, you have no idea who or what you're talking to.

This post was edited

Well now Bruce, there's no way in hell that you could classify yourself as "nice". But who knows, you may be the same person as Dan and Janette.

This post was edited

A still shot of a fictitious character from a childish TV show that was canceled over 40 years ago to make a point?Those who watched knew that each episode was a mini morality play. We still quote Shakespeare to make a point and he wrote those things about 500 years ago.

This post was edited

A still shot of a fictitious character from a childish TV show that was canceled over 40 years ago to make a point?Those who watched knew that each episode was a mini morality play. We still quote Shakespeare to make a point and he wrote those things about 500 years ago.HeHeHeHaHa LOL ROTFLMFAO Comparing Shakespeare to Star trek! THAT would be "Measure for Measure," "The Comedy of Errors" causing "Much Ado About Nothing" perchance is that "As You Like It?" - - "Beam me up Scotty"

This post was edited

Cheech and Chong: let's Make A Dope Deal" Bob, who took 1200 hits of LSD...and then what happened?" Bob" I saw god!"
From the Album Big Bamboo.
God is an absentee landlord.

This post was edited