Work

I had a naked pic of me taken on all fours on my desk, nearly caught by the cleaners, loved it

This topic was edited
RE: Work

It does not happen often sadly, but if you get the chance you have to just do it ha. https://cdnimg.socialcomediallc.netdna-cdn.com/people/p5wcg/816f6d30dbaea7a41202f97a60cfb95e.jpg

This post was edited

great shot just had a look.cheersMike

This post was edited

You can post the pics here Eve so we can see them.
Ray

This post was edited

Well ... I don't "work" anymore ... don't seem to work any less either! :D I'm retired from the FD after 32 years. Early, early in my career, right after probation, I began to sleep naked "obviously." Obviously meaning ... I strip at my bed and get in and out of it for calls and bathroom calls without slipping on shorts. While on probation ... I slipped on shorts to get outta bed. Just wasn't sure how that was going to be looked at. Found out, several guys slept naked. After that, there were no secrets. They knew I was a nudist. Once I left that station and was more or less a "veteran" firefighter/paramedic, I would get up in the middle of the night and go to the head, across the Apparatus floor to the kitchen for some water and even go out to my car in the middle of the night for something. I continued this at every station I worked, when I became an "engineer" (guy who drives the fire engine) and even expanded my nudity at work as a Captain. Late at night, if I had trouble sleeping, I'd get up and go downstairs and do some office work. I pretty much roamed and worked the firestation nude when everyone else was asleep and it was quiet. I used to drive to work naked and one day got in very early. Got outta my truck and walked upstairs to change into uniform. I later found that the new security cameras installed by the PD, on our shared lot, were up and working and the two young female dispatchers on duty saw me get outta my truck naked. They were great sports about it and asked me when "the next show" was going to happen. :D

This post was edited

Not in the least! I did the admirable thing when a female worked overtime in our station, on my shift, which wasn't very often ... I took the day off! hahahaha All kidding aside, I worked a few times with females on duty and though I curtailed my nudity around the station, I was always naked in the head and shower area and in my private dorm. The female would usually take her shower first while the guys started the daily housework, checking out the apparatus and I started the mountain of administrative work that came with the job and station assignment (Battalion/Division HQ station). Once she came downstairs ... we went up and firehouse life was normal for a while! hahaha At night, I'd retire to my dorm and they were all very respectful of my nudity behind the closed door. There was always a knock and they waited til I said they could enter. Luckily ... the few females that did work at my station, on a regular basis knew about my lifestyle and didn't care. One ... actually asked lots of questions but again ... the times we actually worked a full 24 hr shift together was seldom. ; )

This post was edited

Well when I have a chance I work in the office in the nude and as it is up stairs I can always put my shorts/trousers on before they get up stairs.

This post was edited

I am a Driver/Firefighter/EMT. When I'm on duty, around 10pm I'm there alone I lock up and lights out and get nude at the fire house. Love my job.I agree...The fire house is a fun place to play nude

This post was edited

It does not happen often sadly, but if you get the chance you have to just do it ha. https://cdnimg.socialcomediallc.netdna-cdn.com/people/p5wcg/816f6d30dbaea7a41202f97a60cfb95e.jpgJust had to peek, great photo! Wish I could do that at work :)

This post was edited

Great idea, i'll have to have a go if i ever get the chance!

This post was edited