North East of England.

Hi thought it would be polite to say hello to all on this site. I am relatively new to the naturist scene though I have practised this on my own whenever possible. I did visit a swimming pool near to where I live in the early 90's with my wife but she was put off by being surrounded by a few young guys when she was trying to get ready which has put her off going again so I am I guess classed as a single male. I did visit a swimming session in Malton and was made most welcome there having spoken to the secretary first out of courtesy rather than just turning up and found it to be a very pleasant experience and nothing like I thought it would be or what might 'happen' down stairs. I am looking to visit a more local swim rather than having to travel for nearly 2 hours and have joined another naturist site called Naturist Corner which just like this one appears to be very friendly and informative.I am a keen motorcyclist and have toured best part of the British Isles with Bonny Scotland being my favourite place to visit so far, I am keen to link up with like minded people with an interest in motorcycles or get togethers, swimming/saunas/walking etc. Not had an opportunity to add any naked pictures as of yet but hope to remedy that in the coming weeks, if anyone would like to chat feel free and please excuse me for now as I am not quite sure of the etiquette as of yet.Many thanks for taking the time to read my "Hello".

This topic was edited
RE: North East of England.

Hi! From this blog you seem like a genuine guy but when I visited your profile I found it was "private". Why?

This post was edited

Hi! From this blog you seem like a genuine guy but when I visited your profile I found it was "private". Why?He said yesterday that he had changed it. Either he is not clicking the right option, or for some unknown reason, he wishes to remain anonymous. (Not the ideal way to make friends here.) Perhaps he could enlighten us ?

This post was edited

Hi! From this blog you seem like a genuine guy but when I visited your profile I found it was "private". Why?He said yesterday that he had changed it. Either he is not clicking the right option, or for some unknown reason, he wishes to remain anonymous. (Not the ideal way to make friends here.) Perhaps he could enlighten us ?
Hi thanks Yes I am 100% genuine and Yes I did say that I had changed my settings but obviously I have not done it correctly. I am not very computer literate and please don't make assumptions there is nothing secretive about me if there was I would not have joined here in the first place. If you want to know more about me visit Naturist Corner as I have been on there for nearly 2 years until I can sort out these settings you will be enlightened.. I do wish to make friends so apologise for not clicking the correct option - cheers for letting me know anyway.

This post was edited

I 'Think' Iv'e done it right this time please let me know if I haven't - I have nothing to hide (literally). Thanks

This post was edited

I 'Think' Iv'e done it right this time please let me know if I haven't - I have nothing to hide (literally). ThanksWell done, your profile is now visible. Welcome to the sight, Shaft. I hope you make some good friends here.

This post was edited

I 'Think' Iv'e done it right this time please let me know if I haven't - I have nothing to hide (literally). ThanksWell done, your profile is now visible. Welcome to the sight, Shaft. I hope you make some good friends here.
Thanks I thought I had already upset someone then realised you type in bold all the time - cheers. Next step is to be a regular on here and hopefully make some good friends..

This post was edited

Thanks I thought I had already upset someone then realised you type in bold all the time - cheers. Next step is to be a regular on here and hopefully make some good friends..
A few people here are now typing in bold. It does show more clearly on a lot of screens, thus making it easier to read. Typing in bold is ok, but not in CAPITALS. Capitals are used for shouting, unless they are used for acronyms.
MOW.

This post was edited

Thanks for the heads up I'll 'BARE' that in mind...

This post was edited