RE: Last thing you did nude with another...

Called round to see a friend, we watched a film had a few Jack Daniels, I was a naked he was not his choice he doesnt mind me being naked in his house, wish the uk was more relaxed about it, would love to sit in the garden in the summer with friends naked.

This post was edited

Something similar for me, answered the door to a mate and was naked under dressing gown - he said he didnt mind me being naked while we had a glass of wine.

This post was edited

My last social nude activity was enjoying a sauna and steam bath at my company's club with some of my coworkers. While the others were in their shorts, I was the only one completely naked. Had a nice naked time at the club with coworkers.

This post was edited

Hiking nude with a newbie hiker and we had crossed trails with a textile backpacker who asked directions to a nearby store. He was not even fazed by our nudity but was not eager to join our hike.

This post was edited

I've just joined so my last thing was back in August when I was sitting reading on the riverbank and chatting to passers by.
On the same week I was also seen by several passers by making this swimming video

This post was edited

Met a local nudist on here last week, and got chatting and found out he'd never been to our local nude beach, so took him down this week for his first ever visit, and he loved it. Also took a couple of photos and emailed them to him for his photos on his page, which are up and look great :) Made me feel really pleased.

This post was edited

Went to a nude New Year's Eve party. Never brought in the new year in that manner before.

This post was edited

Watched the movie "Ted" with co-nudist older sister at her house a few weeks ago. She'd never seen the movie, so we Redboxed it, hit her living room, disrobed, and watched it laughing like crazy on the couch. Fun night.

This post was edited

Yesterday the wife and I went to the beach and we're nude with all the others that were there

This post was edited

Skinny dip

This post was edited