RE: Are some people wussies

We still naked ride at 50 degrees. Once you get moving it's still nice. She may cover her arms or wear a shirt.
Maxx

This post was edited

I live in a warm climate because I don't like to be cold. Call me wuss if you like, but I'm not keen to join the polar bear club for a skinny dip on New Years day.

This post was edited

Everyone is different when it comes to tolerating cold climates. It doesn't make them a wuss or any less of a nudist if they cover up during cold times. Like me, for example. I'm from a warm climate so like 50 F is cold to me. And you can bet that I'm not naked then. But that hardly makes me a wuss. We are all different and that's what's so cool about us.

This post was edited

We wont feel equally up to enduring colder temperatures. I remember once in the southern part of Germany I stayed at a friends place on the farm in a higher altitude. There was only a linen sheet band very heavy feather quilt cover. I usually slept nude and at this occasion, I felt, I was warming up the covering at -18c and it was one very long night. Last September I was at another friends place in the southern highlands in NSW ( Australia) and ventured out nude in the bush at 12c, lucky there was a bit of sun coming through, which I was grateful for. I can have the 18c to the extreme high temps, where water and shelter become vital. yes, I enjoy warmer temps rather than colder.

This post was edited

No I don't people are wussies! As I've grown older my tolerance for cold has dropped too!!! I hate cold weather now!! when it gets down to between 45 and 50 my old bones begin to feel it. I want to find an island in the south Pacific and get away from the cold all together!!

This post was edited