RE: Freeball workouts - ever do it ? seen anyone else do it ?

i freeball most of the time at the gym. sweats or mesh shorts. i play rugby and we run a lot at practice and during matches, so i wear a jock for that, but otherwise, freeball 24/7. doesn't matter where i'm going or what i'm wearing.I play rugby too and I have to admit I free ball then too and I'mnot the only one - but the only sport I've ever played that is like almostbeing naked cause during the matches almost all the guys are commando and everyoneslips out at one time or antihero amd we also have a tradition that aftera game we do a naked run at midnight ( granted we've been drinking since the end of the game)bt I digress a lot rugby players on my team are commando and proud of itthose guys are crazy !! LoL

This post was edited

so I have a question for you guys out there. have you worked out at the gym while free ballingor caught anyone at the gym . I am noticing more and more people at the gym doing that.I started doing it too and I find I really like it and yesterday even one of the trainers was free ball andpeaked out a little while spotting his client - the best part no one cared it was awesomehow about you guys ?
Routinely. Only way to do it

This post was edited

so I have a question for you guys out there. have you worked out at the gym while free ballingor caught anyone at the gym . I am noticing more and more people at the gym doing that.I started doing it too and I find I really like it and yesterday even one of the trainers was free ball andpeaked out a little while spotting his client - the best part no one cared it was awesomehow about you guys ?Personally I freeball at the gym depends on shorts, liner, no liner and I know many other guys here do. Over here in Europe it's not such a big deal. I rarely see anyone wearing a jock.

This post was edited

I agree with what has been said. Only way to work out. If you have to be dressed, commando is the way to go. I am curious how many guys at the gym I attend go commando. Im always looking to see if I can spot other guys going commando. I look for guys wearing jock straps too, but those are harder to find; sadly. If commando is not an option, i.e. yoga, a jock strap is the way to go.
Great discussion. Glad to see so many replies from guys around the world. Great to hear from our brotherhood.

This post was edited

Some guys wear the shorts with the built in liner.YUP, That's me. Nothing more, nothing less :) So if you take a peek up the leg all you'll see is the bulge covered by the panty liner.

This post was edited

Can usually find me freeballing at the gym, with a jock on on occasion. Definitely one or two others likewise where I go. Can't be working out like that and knowing others are too

This post was edited

I freeball about 90% of the time at the gym. On occasions when I feel the need for a bit more support I'll sometimes wear a jock or low-rise boxer briefs.
I see a few other freeballers at my gym, but not many.

This post was edited
Something Funny Happened At The Gym Yesterday

After reading all these posts I found myself unconsciously checkin out if anyone else was going commando, these past few days.Yesterday I kept looking and for the life of me.. I just can't tell who isand is not. 20 minutes I asked one of the trainers at the gymto spot on the bench press. I started laughing in mid rep when I looked upand saw the trainer was in full commando and I was seeing the full monty.He wondered why I was laughing and I told him about this post and how I was just talkin about it. I was worried that he was going to be self-conscious, but he started laughing too and said he was a nudist at home and hated underwear.Told him about this website and told him to join up. Best part we met up in the steam room later and he kept telling me how many of his buddieswere so uptight with nudity. So thank you fellow true nudist buddies!! You guys are awesome!!

This post was edited