GTA Nudist Events!

I recently met with the guy who runs www.naked-club.org/, who, despite all the events on the site being in California, is from Toronto. He's hoping that he can get some events going in and around Toronto, and I'm going to try and help him make that happen. Our first step is finding GTA nudists! That's where you come in, we're mainly looking to gauge interest at the moment, so if you think you could come out to a destination in the GTA for a nudist outing (with a few weeks notice at least), let me know!
We were thinking about doing something at the end of this month or early December if there's interest. Since we're still in the early stages for the Toronto edition, we're open to ideas for what to do with the events. Nomad (the site runner) owns a photo studio near Dufferin and Dupont, which could be used to accommodate a variety of activities. He has pitched various ideas for an initial meeting (movies, talent show, games...) but we'd love to know what you would want to get out of meetings and events/activities, both indoor and outdoor.
To address a question you may have, despite the site being pretty photo-centric, and Nomad charging for access to that site, the photography is secondary to him. Its a means to fund nudist activities, and he's actually in the midst of a site redesign to make it just as much about organizing events for nudist communities in any area. Our first Toronto meetings will not be photographed, and even for photographed events, you can opt in or out. He definitely does get nudism, and isn't a creepy lurking photographer. I actually met him initially at the Canadian Naturist festival, he's actually a part of the community.
TL;DR: GTA nudists/naturists, let me know if you'd be interested in some indoor and outdoor events in our area!

This topic was edited
RE: GTA Nudist Events!

same here, I would be interested also!

This post was edited

me too!

This post was edited

Count me in. Sounds good to me, and if you need help organizing, let me know.

This post was edited

Count me in!

This post was edited

I'm interested.

This post was edited

count me in

This post was edited

I would be interested

This post was edited

Im interested too!!! count with me :D i cant wait!

This post was edited

I would like to do anything nude in Toronto -- put me down

This post was edited

We'd be up for area get togethers, prefer outdoor stuff like beaches, hikes,yard parties,etc.

This post was edited