Toronto Nudists

Room to rent . Roomate

Hello I'm looking for a room to rent . Roommate in the TO area as long as it's close to metro ideally. Close to Downtown for commuting. DM me if you're looking for such thing . Cheers

Latest Post
by  
Visiting - looking to hang

Hey all, Visiting from San Francisco Looking for other relaxed guys to enjoy a coffee or drinks with, naked. The hitch is that I cannot host. Send me a message if youre up for it. Here until January 7th. Happy holidays!

Monthly Naked Dance Party in Toronto!

Hey friends! There's a naked dance party fo gay & bi guys on the first Friday of each month called BARE. Details at gaystufftoronto.com. Hope to see many of you there!

Bare Oaks

I'd like to connect with people who like to visit Bare Oaks so that the next time it won't be alone. There seems to be a nice community of nudists there and I'd like to be more sociable. Regular or first timers are welcome.

Latest Post
by  
Nov 1 to 4

Hiya, I will be in Toronto between the 1st and 4th of November. Hit me up if anyone wants to hang around in the nude.

Latest Post
by  
Meetup.com group to join - Toronto Nude Dudes

Heyo! Just wanted everyone to know that there's a Meetup group for guys in Toronto who enjoy nudity and/or naturism. Feel free to join the group! https://www.meetup.com/toronto-nude-dudes/

Latest Post
by  
looking to couchsurf 2 or 3 days in Toronto...

Looking to couchsurf in Toronto, summer 2023, for 2-3 days. I will also need free or low-cost parking. In return, I can host in Montreal, parking is easy in my area and free. Looking to chat first a bit also.

Latest Post
by  
Looking for friends to hang with

Hey Guys, I'm looking for guys around my age in toronto who want to get together and get naked. Lemme know if that's you!

Toronto September 2-5

Hi all! My huzz and I are coming to Toronto the first weekend of September and would love to make nude connections to go out to Hanlan's Beach or whatever naked activities are happening that weekend. It's also my huzz's 30th birthday so...

Nude Hang

Hey guys, Haven't hung out nude with a buddy in ages. I'm only in Toronto periodically these days but would love to connect with a buddy for a nude hang some time this Spring/Summer. Shoot me a DM if you're interested.

Latest Post
by