Toronto Nudists

Karaoke at Ponderosa

Has anyone been to karaoke night at the Ponderosa resort? I'd like to go try it out but I'm a little worried it won't be very busy... anyone else tried it out?

Latest Post
by  
Anyone in Toronto wanna hang out?

Hi all! The weather is getting a little chilly so I guess its time to move the hang out indoors. I would like to see if anyone in Toronto wanna hang out naked in a regular basis. If someone can host, that would be awesome!

Latest Post
by  
A time for the young folks at Bare Oaks

Nikki is trying to organize a time for some young folks after the WNBR up at bare oaks for the night and all day Saturday. If your "young", join her and the other's. Should be a great time to meet some new folks "your own...

World Naked Bike Ride Toronto

Hey everyone, who's going to the WNBR Toronto on Saturday the 15th? I will be there, I had a lot of fun last year, hopefully lots of you will come this year. Leave a comment on the thread if you are planning on coming, we can meetup at the ride.

In Toronto for the week-end April 26-28

Hi guys, I visit Toronto until april 28. Could be fun to meet some guys to have a drink and chill in the nude... So if you are into, let me know! xx

Nude swim in Newmarket, April 20

Anyone going to the swim in Newmarket on Saturday? Apparently it's the last one for the Newmarket Nature Bares. I'm planning on going and would be willing to drive if others wanted to come along. (I'm coming from the west end.)

Nude Swim - April 13. 2013

Nude Swim, Saturday, April 13 from 7:30pm - 10:00pm @ Lois Hopkins Aquatic Centre (Wave/Water Slide Pool) 5 Hopkins Street, Richmond Hill, ON

HUMBER COLLEGE STUDENT NUDIST DOCUMENTARY

Heyy :) I am currently in my first year at Humber College (north campus) and am in the process of pitching my documentary, which is to be filmed in sept/oct. I wam seeking a nudist in the Toronto Area who would be willing to be interviewed, or...

Nude Swim - Sat, Feb 9/13

Nude Swim, Saturday, Feb 9/13 from 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm @ Dufferin Clark Recreation Centre, 1441 Clark Avenue, Vaughan, OnFor more info:https://gtaskinnydippers.ca/Dufferin_Clark_Pool.html

Latest Post
by  
2013 Event list for Toronto area swim events...

2013 JANUARY 5 Sat VB 9:30 - 5:00 London Volleyball Tournament at Spikes 12 Sat GS 6:30 - 8:30 GTA Vaughan Leisure Swim with Jacuzzi, Waterslide, Diving 19 Sat GS 6:30 - 8:30 NNB Newmarket Leisure and also Lap Swim pools. 26 Sat WV 7:30 - 9:30 TANS...

Latest Post
by