Toronto Nudists

Canada - Free accomodation for Travelers

I am hosting a place, free accommodation for fellow nudists looking to travel to St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada. If interested ask me for more details.

Latest Post
by  
Hanlan's Point

Hi everyone, I'm planning on going to hanlan's point this summer, can anyone tell me their experiences and anything I should watch out for? Thanks :)

Latest Post
by  
Canadian Travels this summer?

In 2015 are you looking for a place to go? A reason to plan a trip that you might not otherwise go on? I have traveled some and been very fortunate to have had some wonderful hosts who welcomed me into their homes and made me feel beyond...

Latest Post
by  
TNT!MEN Nighttime Dance

Our NEW dance event is a way to enjoy yourself with good music and a chance to meet other people interested in naturism. Join us for a evening of great fun in the nude. Club 120 is located at 120 Church Street, in Toronto. Friday, January 9 @ Club...

Looking for models

My hobby is nude photography. If anyone is interested in posing happy to discuss. I can forward you my portfolioCheers

Letting it all hang out in my hotel

In Toronto often for work and looking to make nudist friends with other males 18-50. Relaxed guy here who enjoys being in the company of other naked men. I can host for regular gatherings in my hotel room. Email me freemassage20@yahoo.com

Latest Post
by  
GTA Nudist Events!

I recently met with the guy who runs www.naked-club.org/, who, despite all the events on the site being in California, is from Toronto. He's hoping that he can get some events going in and around Toronto, and I'm going to try and help him...

Latest PostCount me in
by Kbarnh1 
World Naked Bike Ride June 14th

Hey everybody, the World Naked bike ride is tomorrow, hopefully we will see lots of you there!

Latest Post
by  
WNBR - World Naked Bike Ride - June 14

Anyone going to the ride on June 14? That is a busy weekend, Friday the 13th with the motorcycles in Port Dover, the Northern Ink Xposure tattoo conference on June 13-15, all combined with hopefully great weather for Hanlan's Point. I won't...

Latest PostI will be going..
by halcyon