East Midlands Uk

If anyone is interested there is a naturist Swim held 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month in Sleaford Lincolnshire. Yes it is the East Midlands. 7.30 until 9.30 pm Non members 7 or 4.50 members. Further information via there blog or contact me.

This topic was edited
RE: East Midlands Uk

Hi iam instead in this message so tel mr vwho I com in there and who much people are coming and who many days it's wark I am waiting ok by happy naked day ok by

This post was edited

Hi iam instead in this message so tel mr vwho I com in there and who much people are coming and who many days it's wark I am waiting ok by happy naked day ok by

This post was edited

Have you got any further information? This would potentially be my first nude swim in public (sort of). Thanks

This post was edited

I've never been but this appears to be the blog site with more particulars:
https://sleafordnaturistswim.blogspot.com/

This post was edited

Thank you, it seems like is a well organised event.

This post was edited

I agree ... And it affiliated with your national organization, British Naturism, so I'd go in a heartbeat. I hope you make it and it would be nice if you reported back to us on your experience. Have fun!
Karen

This post was edited

NakedNerd. Sorry not got back to you. Yes it is well organised, and it is affiliated to the BN, But from where you say you are on your profile it's a bit of a trek. I attend as often as my shift's allow me to. If anyone want's any more information, I will try to answer your questions if you pm me I will get back to you as soon as possible.

This post was edited