In office.

i had opportunity in my office. All staff was on my floor and i told my receptionist that not to disturb me for like 2 hours. I removed my all clothes and was chatting on cam. i was nude and was feeling very happy. First time in my life i found my self that i m real man. i saw my privates part, it were more excited then me...
Is it normal???????

This topic was edited
RE: In office.

Im naked at work most mornings b4 all the staff get in.Go for walk in the warehouse.have a naked chat on camA good way to start the day

This post was edited

Im naked at work most mornings b4 all the staff get in.Go for walk in the warehouse.have a naked chat on camA good way to start the day

This post was edited

I had two offices at work. The main office, downstairs, was the onewhere ALL business was taken care of, no matter what time of day or night. 90% of the time, I was clothed in this office. Upstairs, a satellite office in my private dorm, I was never dressed and always naked. Once I retired to that room ... I was undressed unless I had to go downstairs and take care of business with othersor go on an emergency response.
I did, on occasion, walk downstairs to the main office and take care of business in the very, very late hours of the night or very early morning hours and didn't get dressed but this didn't involve anyone else. My boss, the Battalion Chief, caught me several times and after the first couple of times the only thing he said was ... "do you have something to slip on just in case someone comes to the door?" With that, I showed him a pair of shorts and t shirt I kept down there for that purpose. Most times ... if I was in the office and naked, I was usually down in the kitchen for water and slipped into the office to check things out and was only down there for a couple of minutes.
I did have a desk job where I got to work very early in the morning and would do some work in the nude. My boss, another Batt Chief, saw me drive in and came to my office but I had the door closed and the blind on the window closed but he peeked in through the gap in the blind and saw me naked, while changing into my uniformand began making jokes about it to some in the office. I turned the tables on him and said ... "I wonder what the penalty is for being a peeping tom?" He stopped the jokes after that but we laugh about it between us. :D On days when I was working and he was off and I knew he wouldn't be coming to my office early in the morning, I could do some work nude for about an hour before any of the others would begin showing up but it was always in my office and behind close doors and closed blinds. ;-)

This post was edited

I do that lso at my office, not very often but it's nice and daring.

This post was edited

i had opportunity in my office. All staff was on my floor and i told my receptionist that not to disturb me for like 2 hours. I removed my all clothes and was chatting on cam. i was nude and was feeling very happy. First time in my life i found my self that i m real man. i saw my privates part, it were more excited then me...Is it normal???????I have tried the same once. was very nice

This post was edited

I am always naked in my office. I drive to work early naked and usually only end up dressing to go home. much more liberating and I love when I am on the phone knowing i'm totally naked and the other person has no clue.

This post was edited

What store do you work in?.....I want to shop there. lol

This post was edited

i had opportunity in my office. All staff was on my floor and i told my receptionist that not to disturb me for like 2 hours. I removed my all clothes and was chatting on cam. i was nude and was feeling very happy. First time in my life i found my self that i m real man. i saw my privates part, it were more excited then me...Is it normal???????Good on you. I've done a similar thing. Feels amazing, probably because it seems so naughty. I love naked dares for that exact reason.

This post was edited

I love being naked in offices, sadly not done it for a while due to cameras everywhere in my current office! Oh and it is open plan. Really want to do it now!!!

This post was edited

A few years back, I was working a system database admin at an IT firm. My job required me to work in night shifts at times and sometimes on weekends. During night shifts and weekends I would work naked in office as I would be the only person working during that time. There was only one security camera outside the office main entrance. So I would enter the building clothed and strip my cloths as soon as I reach inside the office. It was a liberating experience to do daily office work naked. One of my regular past time was to make coffee and sip it naked in the office open parking space, as no one would be around during that time.

This post was edited